Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

** Important notice for anyone training taming. **

Ryuuku Wrote:I think we need a way to see how much masters the animal have when it shirinked or free, or it will **** us in the moment to buy stangs to train taming.

This. As it is, there's no way to go out into the world and tame mustangs because they all get snatched up within 5 minutes of spawning usually. >_<

Up until now, I've been buying stangs to tame, but I don't want to end up with "used up" mounts. As it is, you need about 300 stangs to GM taming. Lets say you find that many at 10K each, which is hard to do, you're spending 3,000,000 (3 million!) gold to get GM taming, then you have to resell the stangs. Granted, you can just remake that money back, but it would take most people months to buy some, resell them, etc, and then if you get a batch of stangs on their 5th master, you're boned.

I don't see the big deal with giving people an easy way to raise taming since it's all spawn based anyway. Like I said before, most stangs are snatched up as they spawn. As it stands currently, the first people on the shard to GM taming are the only ones who can effectively tame anything. Unless the few tamers who are monopolizing the trade now go on a vacation all at once, the only way to raise taming is stang trading.

One way to fix it is to have "ugly" stangs that spawn in random places around the world. (Like old wind courtyard with a bunch of mustang spawns.)

This would add a place for people to tame while still preserving the "mustang hunt" for rare colors. Not to mention, it would become a PVP ganking hotspot, which is desperately needed also.

Messages In This Thread