Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Order Guilds

soMa Wrote:Really I think the chaos shield looks cooler I prefer the round shape. I think you could pk if you have an order shield I mean if your not RP'ing I don't see why it matters. So I go back to its cuz the chaos shield is cooler.

Also really the main problem here is the fact that you can attack either side no matter what you wear. So there is no reason for there to be any order guilds because it has no meaning what so ever....

of course unless you are rp'ing or something.

Why bother playing on IN if you feel that way? A pvp server would be like that and without the hassle of macroing skills.

*wishes there would be enforced roleplay right now*

Edit:

Re-read my post and want to add a bit more.

I am not against pvp in any way at all. It's the core that drives UO for a server like IN. I love pvp. I just feel that for a server to be viable beyond those who will ONLY do pvp there needs to be a reason for it all. People should not be forced to roleplay but there should be some basic guidelines so that rp is possible for those that want it. Order being the "good guys" and chaos being "bad guys" is the core of it for most players i think. On a side note guidelines for names would also help a lot in getting immersed in the world.

I guess want I'm trying to say is that for IN to live there needs to be many reasons beyond pvp to log in and play.
PvM seems good from what I've been around and seen(although a few spawns are very dense and fast respawning due to music skills being VERY good).
Crafting is great with plenty of choices in what skills to have and customs to make.
Treasure hunting, bosses, events etc etc.

I just love IN and UO and want us to succeed and be around for a long time to come.

Messages In This Thread
Order Guilds - by Habibi Jones - 07-28-2011, 07:47 PM
Order Guilds - by Venos - 07-28-2011, 07:53 PM
Order Guilds - by Galdor - 07-28-2011, 10:25 PM
Order Guilds - by Eru - 07-29-2011, 01:44 AM
Order Guilds - by soMa - 07-30-2011, 12:01 AM
Order Guilds - by Galdor - 07-30-2011, 02:38 AM
Order Guilds - by Andrew - 07-30-2011, 10:19 AM
Order Guilds - by Venos - 07-30-2011, 11:31 AM
Order Guilds - by soMa - 07-30-2011, 05:01 PM
Order Guilds - by Venos - 07-30-2011, 05:26 PM
Order Guilds - by Andrew - 07-30-2011, 05:54 PM