Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

my first complaint :)

Hate Wrote:The third type - well what can I say - these staffmembers actually puts others in front of themselves, and spends lots and lots of their sparetime with only two rewards: to see the players happy and to see the shard grow. These staffmembers are hard to find, but they're the ones you'd want to have at the shard you're playing at. These are the ones that I believe works/worked at IN-X, at least some of them..

I don't think Tarans decission to shut IN-X down at this point was the best one, but I don't think he did it because "he got hurt", but instead because he wanted to "save IN-X" in his own way - and make it better - and this is his way of doing that. Nobody whose scripted hours and hours for a shard full of complaining players is somebody that does not care about others - and I'm very happy about that - because if he, Coldrake and Maka would not have cared about others, IN-X would never have existed in the first place.

I'm sure Tarans decission to shut IN-X down (even if so only temporary) upset a lot of you - and for good reasons - but if you really want IN-X to live on then I'd say don't try to make him "stop caring about others", because when that happens IN-X will never ever have any chance of returning..

Regards,
Hate

I'm glad someone finally put this into words. Taran put a lot of time into this project and if everyone complains about his tornequit-style protection of the shard, then he might just say "effit, it cost a lot of time, but it's not worth pursuing any longer." We may lose the arm in time, but give the man some time to install a prosthetic. If we stick behind him and the other staff, he will do the things he says he's wanted to do. There's only so much shit someone can take without profit and I think that if we don't back off and give the devs some time to think and implement their plan, they may just give up and move on with their lives.

I want IN:X to return in a more brilliant form, so I'm going to sit here, troll, and tell everyone to relax. Things will be back to normal if we just leave Taran alone to fix his sick child.

Regards.

Messages In This Thread
my first complaint :) - by imported_Turmoil - 02-06-2008, 02:39 AM
my first complaint :) - by Rioht - 02-06-2008, 03:08 AM
my first complaint :) - by imported_Slaquer - 02-06-2008, 03:21 AM
my first complaint :) - by imported_Tiesto - 02-06-2008, 03:30 AM
my first complaint :) - by imported_Slaquer - 02-06-2008, 03:40 AM
my first complaint :) - by imported_Nasir - 02-06-2008, 05:24 AM
my first complaint :) - by imported_Gang-Bang - 02-06-2008, 05:48 AM
my first complaint :) - by imported_ScareCrow - 02-06-2008, 06:27 AM
my first complaint :) - by imported_Sindern - 02-06-2008, 09:53 AM
my first complaint :) - by imported_Hate - 02-06-2008, 07:02 PM