Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Let's put our heads together!

Khal Drogo Wrote:I agree to the above..

I have to say though.. When I use to scroll through shards on the voting sites looking for a new place to try.. The website always sold me.. And the Imagine nation website is average (To put it the nicest words)..

Take a look at our competition in the market.. (e.g. The Abyss, or The forgotten world).. there website is spectacular.. people want to feel secure joining a shard.. and a nice website and time dedicated into making it shows that you have dedicated owners.. - This is only my personal opinion.. everyones looks at things differently but I thought It would be worthwhile throwing it out there...

I agree, I have a friend (if I can get in touch with him again) who used to make really really really nice websites, I could ask him if I see him, but if not then I agree that we need to find somebody who can make a really nice website, because it matters A LOT.

These are the five first things that matters the most for a first impression if you ask me:

1. The votes on the top-sites.
  2. The website
  3. The client count.
  4. The "type of shard" it is (OSI replica, Sphere replica, etc etc..)
  5. How easy it is to "get on the shard", meaning how easy they can download the files needed and how good the explanation is on how to do it.

After they have seen those five things they will test the server if they like it, and it is not until NOW that we need to impress them with the great shard we have, and all the good scripts, so we need to get those five things going before we can get new players to join our shard.

Messages In This Thread
Let's put our heads together! - by Edward - 06-09-2011, 07:59 AM
Let's put our heads together! - by Asterello - 06-09-2011, 08:27 AM
Let's put our heads together! - by Ziggy Stardust - 06-09-2011, 11:24 AM
Let's put our heads together! - by Khal Drogo - 06-09-2011, 01:50 PM
Let's put our heads together! - by Ziggy Stardust - 06-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Let's put our heads together! - by BlackBeard - 06-09-2011, 04:50 PM
Let's put our heads together! - by Perfect - 06-09-2011, 07:29 PM
Let's put our heads together! - by Ziggy Stardust - 06-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Let's put our heads together! - by Perfect - 06-09-2011, 08:13 PM
Let's put our heads together! - by Habibi Jones - 06-09-2011, 08:27 PM
Let's put our heads together! - by Habibi Jones - 06-09-2011, 08:28 PM