Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Question...

Gen.Lutz Wrote:Can somone explain to me why this server seems to be following the trend in Society called Instant Gratification?

1.This server lets you Macro skills unattended without punishment.
A. not good enough we want to Macro gathering skills too.
2. This server doesn't let you gain skills fast enough
B. My Macro's take too long to do my work for me this is unacceptable
3. Regs and other consumables cost too much money it's unfair...
C. You expect me to gind for money and items please.
4. The monsters don't drop enough gold and loot
D. I need to be able to kill 5 monsters and build myself a castle

You see these things are not only making our world a Less enjoyable place but it has killed MMO's. I don't know about anyone else but i have had to work hard for everything i have in my life. I worked for my first computer my first car my first house. Yeah lots of times it sucked and lots of times it was Inane but after all that i enjoy everything i have so much more because of what i had to do to get it.

I understand that this is a game and should be played for enjoyment. I know sometimes grinding out a skill is annoying and boring but when it's over yuou can bask in the fact that you made the effort and you won.

Guess what some people in life can't put their nose to the grindstone and do things in life or in a game. Some people don't have the motivation or the Wherewithall to do certain things. All houses aren't equal all cars aren't equal all skills aren't equal and certainly all people aren't equal. The people who put in the time and the work are able to enjoy the results.

I realize some don't feel as i do and thats fine because i know in the end it's all about Numbers and how many people we can keep in the community. if anything all i am asking if for the GM/Devs To realize Easier is not always better.

Thanks,
Gen.Lutz
Gen.Lutz Wrote:I understand that this is a game and should be played for enjoyment. I know sometimes grinding out a skill is annoying and boring but when it's over yuou can bask in the fact that you made the effort and you won.Gen.Lutz

please tell me what do you win?? theres no end, no ultimate prize

were just talking magery guy
atleast when magery is given people can summon a ride or whatever makes em happy and start playing and macro at night
otherwise they get annoyed fast (like me) and say screw it
everyone doesnt play like you. working for skills isnt the joy of the game for me its dueling,ganking and hunting
i macro crafts at night and when there finally done a whole new aspect of the game opens for me selling stuff and buyings castles but with atleast with magery the game was fun all the while instead of after 10 days or whatever of dying to small creatures,getting ganked (HELPLESSLY)
its just not fun for me like that

Messages In This Thread
Question... - by Gen.Lutz - 11-04-2007, 01:31 AM
Question... - by imported_Strife - 11-04-2007, 01:35 AM
Question... - by imported_Coldrake - 11-04-2007, 01:44 AM
Question... - by imported_Lindenwood - 11-04-2007, 04:19 AM
Question... - by imported_Smurtle - 11-04-2007, 08:00 AM
Question... - by imported_Elcid - 11-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Question... - by imported_Cantin - 11-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Question... - by imported_Vulcan - 11-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Question... - by imported_Horacio - 11-05-2007, 09:36 PM
Question... - by imported_Tabion - 11-05-2007, 09:46 PM