Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

problem seeing walls in pits

well, i want to say, congrats on new computer for the shard. I am not new to xuo. My problem is that I am running windows vista, and have no trouble connecting to image-x with or withought razer, creating an acount, character, and playing. I am not able to see the walls in the pits, able to see everything else. When I played on the last server using windows xp, i was able to extract the Hues, Mul-files, and login asking me if I want to overwrite the old files, and doing so, everything worked. Now with windows vista, I extract, it doesn't ask me to overwrite, so I am not able to see things correctly, so, would that be a client issue, or what? Please help, I would really like to play, THANK YOU.

gamerpsychonoob76 Wrote:well, i want to say, congrats on new computer for the shard. I am not new to xuo. My problem is that I am running windows vista, and have no trouble connecting to image-x with or withought razer, creating an acount, character, and playing. I am not able to see the walls in the pits, able to see everything else. When I played on the last server using windows xp, i was able to extract the Hues, Mul-files, and login asking me if I want to overwrite the old files, and doing so, everything worked. Now with windows vista, I extract, it doesn't ask me to overwrite, so I am not able to see things correctly, so, would that be a client issue, or what? Please help, I would really like to play, THANK YOU.

ok what you do is d/l the inx patcher it is under miss in download place last page

i have tried the in-x patcher before, and i can't get it to work either. I have windows vista home premium, service pack 2, and my net-framework is completly updated. Not sure if it a file problem, or client problem. PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME! I really want to play, TY!Smile

Right-click on the files you downloaded and see if there is a message someone in one of the tabs about the file coming from the internet and it has been blocked for your safety. If you see that, there should be an unblock button next to it. Try clicking it, then apply, then ok.

Not sure if it's the issue, but it's worth a shot. Other then that I suggest downloading the clients in the downloads section and see if that makes a difference. When connecting with Razor, don't forget to select the new client.

There's a problem with Windows Vista and 7 that cause the patcher to have permission problems when it tries to write the files to the Program Files (x86) directory.

Right-click the Patcher.exe file and select "Run as Administrator" and it should work fine.

If that still doesn't work, change the directory of the UO folder to a folder on the desktop and hit patch. It should download all the files into that folder, then you can move them into your UO directory.