Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Animal Taming

Im training my animal taming on a mustang,but i wanna know if differents mustangs needs differents taming lvl... If so, can someone tell me the highest lvl i need to tame a mustang and what kind of mustang it is? Or maybe im better to tame something else? Im now at 72 taming.

All mustangs are good to train , But after 80 dont use Valorite Stangs.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

What should i use after 80 then?

adamantium stangs.

Any of the other types of Stangs.

Usually people use Champangne (The light Yellow one) because they are cheaper.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

Is the colored lamas better than mustang to tame? I also get another question... I've buy a pink mustang like 3 years before, but it doesnt figure in the tamables mounts list and i didnt finds any others on players vendors. Do they still exists? Same with goblin horse...

Tark Wrote:Is the colored lamas better than mustang to tame? I also get another question... I've buy a pink mustang like 3 years before, but it doesnt figure in the tamables mounts list and i didnt finds any others on players vendors. Do they still exists? Same with goblin horse...

I dont know the amount of skill needed to tame each mount, people usually train taming with, yellow , daemon, gold, adamant stangs and myth orn.

The rose stang no longer respawn.

Goblin horse dont need to much skill to tame, they are just as normal horse but green.

Thx for the response bout the rose stang. I wonder how much it can worth now... Cause it s now a ultra rare mount...Rolleyes

Tark Wrote:Thx for the response bout the rose stang. I wonder how much it can worth now... Cause it s now a ultra rare mount...Rolleyes

1 mil :icon_twisted:

- regards, Fable

i dont think you really wanna spend a million on a stang Fable... Tongue

Tark Wrote:i dont think you really wanna spend a million on a stang Fable... Tongue

even if it was one of a kind? and PINK?

- regards, Fable