Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Item Stones

I think now that we have a larger player base it might be worth while to remove the reagant, arrow, and bolt stones. I think it could really do alot of good, their would be a market for arrow/bolt vendors and with the reagant stone gone and people buying the regs off NPC's it could really increase value on items seeing as it takes more work to get the required materials.

I like the idea.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

actually it's better to keep the stones because you need reg stones during tours incase you run out of regs or bolts etc and it's better for economy considering it's more expensive in the stone then it is in the npcs

I'd like to hear more input on this, especially staff!

Quote:actually it's better to keep the stones because you need reg stones during tours incase you run out of regs or bolts etc and it's better for economy considering it's more expensive in the stone then it is in the npcs

that pretty much summed up my post, imagine not having regs while ur in the duel arena and having to go buy them from an npc?

the cost from the stones are greater than the npc so i see no problem.

LudaKrishna Wrote:that pretty much summed up my post, imagine not having regs while ur in the duel arena and having to go buy them from an npc?

the cost from the stones are greater than the npc so i see no problem.

Not if vendors were allowed in the duel stone area and players could sell reg bags to players. They could even sell packaged bags with scrolls and pots.

I think this should really be considered. I would have a vendor down there.

Oh wait, what's this? Epistemology is selling runebooks to reg vendors for 30k. Mystery solved...

I am honestly just trying to think of ways to increase the use of player vendors and create more jobs.

Eighty Swords Wrote:Oh wait, what's this? Epistemology is selling runebooks to reg vendors for 30k. Mystery solved...

If I had mal intent with this idea why would I sell people rune books to reg vendors if I secretly wanted to sell mass reg bags? Why would I give anyone an opportunity to do so for only a 30k investment?

Maybe I was trying to help the people make money but not spell it out?

you can't recall out of a duelstone eightyswords.. so how would you use the runebook? lol...

@Episto you can't add multipul vendors it will create lag for nothing when we have a stone that all you need to do is double click it which costs more than the vendors which helps the economy in making people spend money

smoke Wrote:you can't recall out of a duelstone eightyswords.. so how would you use the runebook? lol...

@Episto you can't add multipul vendors it will create lag for nothing when we have a stone that all you need to do is double click it which costs more than the vendors which helps the economy in making people spend money

I understand what your saying smoke, but don't you think it would help the economy more if money got spent and cycled back into the playerbase aswell?

As for lagging the duel area why not set up a teleporter to an area of reg/pvp vendors and a teleporter back to the duel area?

Epistemology Wrote:I understand what your saying smoke, but don't you think it would help the economy more if money got spent and cycled back into the playerbase aswell?

As for lagging the duel area why not set up a teleporter to an area of reg/pvp vendors and a teleporter back to the duel area?

you cant people would avoid fses and spells using the teleporter to another area causing them to fizzle and get away from death, and I think theres enough money in the world already that is cycling to players don't you think? everyone just got a 250k package and as taran said there are 10 players with 1 mil gold and 5 with 1 mil + that's plenty no to mention new people will begin to hunt causing more money to flow into the world