Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Client 6.04.0

Can someone please post there client they they play with on here b/c i tryed getting the one off the site and it dont work.

Are you using Razor or Injection?
How much or little did you patch UO after installing?
What are the symptoms of it not working? (hangs? crashes?)

Speaking of which, you should add all the trammel maps to your patcher Eru. I had someone with a similar problem yesterday. It turned out that they installed a dated version of UO and stuck the client off the site into their UO folder. This in turn made them not receive the trammel maps: staidx1, static1, map1 and maybe one other.

If the error you are getting sounds similar to this, you can simply copy the 0 version of the map to fix this by following a few simple steps; copy staidx0 somewhere, rename it to staidx1 and put in in your uo folder, and repeat for any other maps missing.

yeah thanks thats what it was i got it fixed

Shade Wrote:Speaking of which, you should add all the trammel maps to your patcher Eru. I had someone with a similar problem yesterday. It turned out that they installed a dated version of UO and stuck the client off the site into their UO folder. This in turn made them not receive the trammel maps: staidx1, static1, map1 and maybe one other.
UOML does NOT add Statics1.mul or Staidx1.mul.

Better solution: Use the recommended installer (UO:ML), patch UO the the recommended level, then run the IN-X Patcher. Tongue