Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I haven't logged into here since January. Checking up on you guys. When is the shard coming out? And whats the situation with bringing our old chars back? I don't have enough time to go through the pages looking for my answers so can you please give links to topics or answer directly. Thank you.

[Image: thanbanner.jpg]

Thanatos Wrote:I haven't logged into here since January. Checking up on you guys. When is the shard coming out? And whats the situation with bringing our old chars back? I don't have enough time to go through the pages looking for my answers so can you please give links to topics or answer directly. Thank you.

IN-X is opening in 9 days and 18 hours! You should check the main site, it's all there ;p http://www.in-x.org

Regards,
Hate

Its not so hard to find i think, but character (account) transfers are automatic - just use the same username and password on INX. Check the "questions and answers" forum for more specifics.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

I'm glad to see you back, even though I have no freaking idea who you are. It would have taken you about 5 mins (max) if you had used the search function on the forum. But yeah, as previously said, the shard is coming up 27th october, and there's also a whole tread about how you will transer the characters.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Thanatos Wrote:And whats the situation with bringing our old chars back? I don't have enough time to go through the pages looking for my answers so can you please give links to topics or answer directly. Thank you.

Woah, somehow I managed to miss out on your second question ;p

Here's all you need to know about character transfers: http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1003

Regards,
Hate

Crazy to see you as staff Hate. LoL. Thanks. Lederoil - We were in Empire together and I also used to hunt with you. Durr. Anyway, see you guys in 7 days. Tongue

[Image: thanbanner.jpg]

Thanatos Wrote:Crazy to see you as staff Hate. LoL. Thanks. Lederoil - We were in Empire together and I also used to hunt with you. Durr. Anyway, see you guys in 7 days. Tongue

Haha.. I'm sorry, I acctually remember you now! btw, It's not Hate from IN!Wink

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Thanatos Wrote:Crazy to see you as staff Hate. LoL. Thanks. Lederoil - We were in Empire together and I also used to hunt with you. Durr. Anyway, see you guys in 7 days. Tongue

Hehe I'm not the Hate from Imagine Nation, so it's not all that crazy after all Wink I'm from the XUO part of the merge.

We had an Thanatos at XUO too, I thought you were him, oh well glad to see you back either way! :]

Regards,
Hate

swedish thanatos? aka thanos irl? vespoli @ ono? :eek:

- regards, Fable

No, xd. Don't think that thanos has ever had Thanatos, possibly Thanos though.

They are not the same guy, but from what I've heard, thanos is coming to play too.

woho Big Grin il talk to thanos at msn and make him force my cousin to play too! Big Grin me n my cousin were pro hunters. he got like full undine at one night and over 500k :o (@ ono)

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:swedish thanatos? aka thanos irl? vespoli @ ono?

I don't think Thanos ever used the name Thanatos. The swedish Thanos is coming back though, at least according to NyX (in the error404-thread). I usually refer to him as Stigmata since that's the name I knew him by at the real N.ovus Opiate shard, but yeah I guess he has used names like Vespoli as well during his UO-days, but never Thanatos I believe.

There were three Thanatos-players at XUO/Corefailure/Alphanine back in the days. One of them were Psycho Icon. I don't remember whom the other two were, but I'm pretty sure none of them were Thanos tho ;p

Regards,
Hate