Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Banner contest!

Veno Wrote:Well i cant make it much different when using that background so ill let my 2 tries be my entries unless i can find a better background picture.

I was just on a course in basic photoshop so i need to use it to learn more hehe Smile

Ah :] Well I'm glad you decided to participate in the banner contest! :] You actually got the admins to like your banner even though you've only been to an basic photoshp course, so that's nice :] Keep on practicing, photoshop can be real fun if you have the time and will to put into it! Best of luck to you, and good luck in the contest! :]

Regards,
Hate

It's good Veno, but it lacks that little extra... can't really put my finger on what it is though.

So far we are going with this banner:
[Image: banner.png]

But I will keep this thread open. If someone creates a really nice banner we can always change it.

Taran Wrote:It's good Veno, but it lacks that little extra... can't really put my finger on what it is though.

So far we are going with this banner:
[Image: banner.png]

But I will keep this thread open. If someone creates a really nice banner we can always change it.

I will get Photoshop about tomorrow, I will see what I can do. :icon_dance:

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Check this one out, i thought that my first one sucked serious ass, so i tried again hehe.

[Image: 2001649712633510768_rs.jpg]

SombraX Wrote:Check this one out, i thought that my first one sucked serious ass, so i tried again hehe.

[Image: 2001649712633510768_rs.jpg]

liked it alot accually Big Grin

- regards, Fable

^^

sorry sombrax, but that one is a little too dark for my liking, and kinda hard to read.

the one odium made so far is better. i can't wait to see what keez makes though Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Image: in.jpg]

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

aghast that one was love <3

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Going the other way then the normal dark banners..

[Image: in1.jpg]

animated

[Image: inbanner.gif]

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

Aghast Wrote:Going the other way then the normal dark banners..

[Image: inbanner.gif]

I think this one is the best one so far, and it kicks the ass of its competition so far. Great work Aghast, I think it's real nice actually Big Grin

My vote is on this one for now, but the contest is still open though so keep on posting your banners! :]

Regards,
Hate

Yeah that's a really nice banner Aghast.
I wonder though, maybe you could make the red font just a bit darker? I think that might look better.