Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Banner contest!

Actually, we could skip the merge thingy. We are meant to be a new shard and not divide the shard into XUO and INR.

I dont think we should skip mentioning the merge it shows we got 2 shards player bases in one,

I do agree on a fresh start and this being new server not just 2 servers doing their own thing in one world.

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

u dun' like mine? Cry

- regards, Fable

Nemo Wrote:I dont think we should skip mentioning the merge it shows we got 2 shards player bases in one,

I do agree on a fresh start and this being new server not just 2 servers doing their own thing in one world.

Im agreeing with both of you.

It does kinda sound like companies
It is a fresh start and i dont really think we need to mention either of the shards in a banner...

Ive had a wicked idea for a banner... but i have to goto work now.. cos im late... ill start on it tonight and post it up later! Big Grin

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

i like the font style elcid, very midievalish Smile id suggest a different background and slow down the speed for shwoing all the features of inx Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:i like the font style elcid, very midievalish Smile id suggest a different background and slow down the speed for shwoing all the features of inx Big Grin

It was only a run through to show the idea dude... i didnt go into any detail :p

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

yup, im aware of that Elcid, but yours is the only one submitted so far, so im just giving you some suggestions is you want to work on some details Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fable Wrote:u dun' like mine? Cry

No, It sucked horse balls.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

ohh. so u have tasted horseballs? otherwise u couldnt tell it had same taste would u? :evil:

- regards, Fable

it's great fable but u need to come up with an actual banner, not jus text ;p.

you two, shut up now. this is not a flaming thread.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:you two, shut up now. this is not a flaming thread.

I think they may be into some love-hate relationship.. Rolleyes

You know that relationships always starts with fights.. and ends with babies <- ehm, some swedish expression, dunno if you use it where u live Wink