Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Banner contest!

We need a banner, so it's time for a small contest. If you want to participate in creating a banner that we will use for advertising and voting sites here are the rules you will have to follow:
  • The banner should have a maximum size of: 468x60
  • It can be either animated or just a single picture.
  • It should somehow say that we're a Sphere replica running on RunUO 2.0, two of the biggest shards merging into one, RP/PvP and unique scripting features. This can be changed though.
The rest is up to you to decide, layout/colors etc. I want to have everyone's contribution by Sept 29th, then we can have a public vote on which we want to use. Post all your contributions here.
The winner will recieve a small prize from me ingame when the server is up Wink

Taran Wrote:[*]It should somehow say that we're a Sphere replica running on RunUO 2.0, two of the biggest shards merging into one, RP/PvP and unique scripting features. This can be changed though.[/LIST]The rest is up to you to decide, layout/colors etc. I want to have everyone's contribution by Sept 29th, then we can have a public vote on which we want to use. Post all your contributions here.
The winner will recieve a small prize from me ingame when the server is up Wink

That should be written under the banner. lol

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

Yeah but we might want to use the banner for advertising as well.
Hmm maybe we need two banners, one with just our name, and the other with some keywords describing our shard.

we need a logo.

ps. the guy who did the banner for online ultima is a ****ing pimp

IN:X. The creation of two ultimate servers, XUO and IN!

RP/PVP shard with RP rewards, Great, unique and legendary PVP. Great playerbase,fast connect., allways professional GMs ready to help. RunUO powered sphere .51a, made for those who miss good old times. Daily events and cool quests! Come join us! Be a part of the best!

- regards, Fable

Also remember it should probably not exceed 150kb in size... and animated ones should be in a .GIF format and not flash! Wink

And yay ive been waiting for a banner contest! Big Grin

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

maybe we should mention our legendary and unique pvp system? and...

"Oh, its true!"

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Something i whipped up.. no pics yet as i havent seen what it looks like on the shard Tongue

[Image: banner_gif.gif]

Great banner, you need to mention something about the merge of both player bases so people know we got a lot of players cuz its 2 shards in one.. lol

Nemo Wrote:Great banner, you need to mention something about the merge of both player bases so people know we got a lot of players cuz its 2 shards in one.. lol

Thought i covered that witht he in and xuo proudly brings etc etc... but ok Tongue

I created a banner for ONO, i might do one for IN-X
[Image: novushx4.th.jpg]

I've even got the .psd old archive, if you like this background tell me i'll do some adjustments to make it IN-X in 1 sec

yea but people will think xtreme ultima online and imagine nation are companies not a merge of 2 shards. lol