Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ok....

Im gonna play for a little while again I decided, but I was never any good at doing this installing crap. SO umm yeah ummkay. Could anyone help me out with this frusterating focking bullsh**, and I wanted to say whats up Ginz, Hate, and Nox. If anyone would go on aim allstriker2000, or tell me on myspace page /psychoicon. That would be great

I am thinking about setting up a local ConnectUO listing, once Jeff adds cuo:// protocol to it, so you can put quick links to the server. (If I am lucky, that happens next week, maybe earlier if I can do enough pressure Tongue)

Local, because the shard will not be listed on public ConnectUO listing, because it is still beta now. But it would ease installation of files. Wink

Basically, what you have to do now: Install UOML or any other UO version you have and patch up until the latest client version. Then get the files from the downloads section, name the big statics patch and the hues file.
The get Razor and use it to connect. The login info can be found on the news page.

i am having the problem of whenever i try to login to something it says i dont have a client i have everything downloaded and patched and all of the files but it says i have no client....

Hmm... Interesting....

Pain is the only thing that reminds us that we are still human.

Quamos[IN];6902 Wrote:i am having the problem of whenever i try to login to something it says i dont have a client i have everything downloaded and patched and all of the files but it says i have no client....

What do you mean it says you have no client?
If you have no client you can't even run the game :eek:

Are you using Razor, UO Gateway or Injection to connect?

i have connect with:
client.exe
razor
injection

all three ways work fine for me.

btw psyco you did forget to mention me quriz :x

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Whats sup quriz, but i downloaded everything from the exact website and tried to install it, but it didnt work... I wanted to play beta but if the shards not up yet im not into too much of a hurry. Does anyone know where I can download the regular version of uo and then just patch then download the hues and what not from the shard. Anyway hit me back... Until then im going to be playing wow

A historical person..
This guy is from the times that Bavarians did rule the world!
Hello, Psycho (you had some other famous names, can't come up with them)

Hi psycho sup? Big Grin

hi psyco, this is how i did.

1. installed Ultima Online
2. run UO.Autopatch
3. download the required files from the homepage
4. extracted the files in my Ultima Online foldier
5. Double clicked client.exe
6. play play play

note patch ultima online before you add the required files.

holding hands <3

Odium Wrote:hi psyco, this is how i did.

1. installed Ultima Online
2. run UO.Autopatch
3. download the required files from the homepage
4. extracted the files in my Ultima Online foldier
5. Double clicked client.exe
6. play play play

note patch ultima online before you add the required files.

Don't you need an unencrypted client to connect? I didn't think clicking on the client.exe would world from a fresh install.

I use UOGateway to connect. Also there are instructions on how to install and connect on the website

http://www.in-x.org/index.php?option=com...5&Itemid=6

Coldrake Wrote:Don't you need an unencrypted client to connect? I didn't think clicking on the client.exe would world from a fresh install.

I use UOGateway to connect. Also there are instructions on how to install and connect on the website

http://www.in-x.org/index.php?option=com...5&Itemid=6

atm: i do not play with UOG, Razor or Injection.. i simply use Client 5.0.4e

holding hands <3