Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

lagg..

I don't know about everybody else but the beta seemed laggy to me...i don't know about the scoop about if there was too many items..or what...can n e one tell me when the shard actually comes up..it'll be less laggy? or will there be a different host....what about the IM one?

To your question about when the server will be "up" Maka has not set a date on that. he has more important things to do ATM like move. be patient

hey.. evenflow.. nice to see you back bro Big Grin

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

evenflow's an arrogant prick. Big Grin

evenflow Wrote:To your question about when the server will be "up" Maka has not set a date on that. he has more important things to do ATM like move. be patient

Yeah you totally missed what he was asking, nice. As far as lag goes I'm not certain if the server will be the same as the server the beta was on but I'm fairly sure that is the case. There is another post about lag someone made. Are you from australia by any chance?

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

no I'm not from australia..from the US..adn i wasn't askin about when it will be up..i was concering the LAGG....to me it seemed laggy..will it be fixed? or what's the deal??

If you are from the US your estimated ping will be 100-180 I think, would you say that it was more than that?

Ducy Wrote:I don't know about everybody else but the beta seemed laggy to me...i don't know about the scoop about if there was too many items..or what...can n e one tell me when the shard actually comes up..it'll be less laggy? or will there be a different host....what about the IM one?

Sorry don't use ... when you are writing the same sentence it seemed like you were starting a new sentence.

its not known when the server will go live

yes it will be the same host, and not the IN host because coldrake had to pay for that and xs4all is free

i have dial up so normally everything is laggy for me, but i found that at the start of the beta it ran beautifully.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

n0x* Wrote:evenflow's an arrogant prick. Big Grin

your such a polite seer, if u were running for president.. id definatly put your name on my ballad Big Grin

A lot of people think I am an arrogant prick. it doesnt bother me it all because I think I am at times especially when I dont get my way. I pout like a little baby.

ye man.. thats how its done, just bitch at the world and the world loves you, for some fucked up reason thats actually how life is lol