Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RP stories and rewards

If you roleplay well enough you can get a special item or skincolor.
Please read more about this on the webpage under "About IN:X - Roleplaying" or click this link

not found?

[SIZE="5"][ForTheBoyz][/SIZE]

[Image: weed8gacw2.jpg]

Taran Wrote:If you roleplay well enough you can get a special item or skincolor.
Please read more about this on the webpage under "About IN:X - Roleplaying" or click this link

excuse me sir, what exactly do u mean by skin color? im just curious because in the last xuo, near the end of it... these skin dyes came in.. in my opinion they were useless and kind of made the game seem childish... they lasted a few days or until sumone killed you. are they going to b permenant dyes? or.. a few days... or what? if these do come in, i suggest they are VERY difficult to get becayuse id find it retarded if i saw everyone running around with Havoc, Adamantium, Mirak and Zircon skin running around, just my opinion. -Thank you

-ScareCrow

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

On IN ( first generation ) , there was few ppl with a custom skin , it was perm.

at the end there was the dwarf Guild ( Some DOOM member ) had a guild custom skin .

But for the skin color change u had to write a awesome RP story i duno if Maka will do that way too i cant say =) butit was awesome too see someone polymorph into a deamon steel color , Wink

Taran and coldrake will be the RP police, I'll just follow their leadTongue As far as I understand it, RP stories, chars and rewards will be the same way they were on IN1.

Does this mean that players would have to roleplay at all times, just trying to clarify this for the public.

How would the "role-playing police" monitor all of this?

From the main page, this should answer any questions.

-----------

Roleplaying

Roleplaying is not enforced here on Imagine Nation: Xtreme. We do however, encourage it strongly.
Roleplaying has always been a part of Ultima Online. It helps bring the players close together and therefor contributes to a great community where people get to know eachother better.

That is why we want to reward people who does a good job of roleplaying.
You will be able to get special items or custom skincolors, depending on how good you roleplay. That is also why we have set up some rules for you to follow, if you want to recieve roleplayig rewards.

Rules
If you want a certain item in game, like a named/newbied robe, you will have to start by writing a RP story and post it in Britannia Times on the forums..
We will not set a minimum length of the story, instead we will ask you to use common sense. If it's 10 words long you haven't even tried, if it's 50 pages long chances are we won't have time to read it.
And don't try googling for a story, it has to actually be about your character and why you should get whatever you're asking for.
Also, remember to include at the end of the story what your request is, and your character name in game.

After you have posted the story, an assigned staffmember will read it, decide whether or not it will be accepted and the notify you by PM here on the forums.
If your story is accepted, you will be required to RP in game at all times, for a minimum of 2 weeks. All staff members will be watching you, and then we will decide if you can get the item you wanted. If you haven't heard from anyone after 2 weeks (unless told otherwise), contact the staff member in charge of roleplaying.

If you have roleplayed well enough, and you get the item you requested... you will still have to RP at all times. This time though, you will first get a warning if you go out of character. Another warning and you will lose your RP item.

If you want to get guild items (like a named and newbied robe for everyone in the guild), everyone in your guild will have to RP at all times.
You will also have to be a well established guild with several active players in it.
Again the 2 week minimum rule applies, and if one or more players in your guild doesn't RP, you will either have to kick them out or withdraw your request for an RP item. If we feel that you can't control the players in your guild, you won't get your request.
You will have to tell us who is in the guild so we can keep track of them. Your guild tag must also be displayed at all times.

Here are some helpful tips

When we say you have to RP, we don't mean you have to go "Hail to thee", "How are thee this fine morning"?. You can still use modern text if you want to. You can also roleplay a bad guy if you want to. But we don't want to see anyone go out of character, nor do we want to see bad language like "fuck you, you suck!". Again we will ask you to use your common sense.

We know for a fact people will ask if they can get death shrouds. Here's the answer: You can't get a death shroud right away. First you will have to go through the procedure above like everyone else, and apply for a normal robe instead of a death shroud. Then, with time, and if we feel you're worth it... you might get your death shroud. So it's not impossible, but close to.

Skin changes will also be very difficult to get. But if you're patient and stay in character at all times you will be rewarded.
All items need to be realistic and limited in nature. RP is the theme, so no neon colors or l33t named gear.
No namechanges what so ever!

Good luck! We will enjoy reading your stories

So if I write a story about a character than I will recieve a special item?

I have played role playing servers before where it was strictly enforced but the game masters there actually were role players. I dont think the staff here is are actual role players. The max time to role play is two weeks. Im just giving you some ways people could cheat or whatnot. They get the newbied item or whatever and than they dont login to that character so the rules say you recieve an item and than you will have to role play for two weeks. What if the person sells the item...

evenflow Wrote:So if I write a story about a character than I will recieve a special item?

I have played role playing servers before where it was strictly enforced but the game masters there actually were role players. I dont think the staff here is are actual role players. The max time to role play is two weeks. Im just giving you some ways people could cheat or whatnot. They get the newbied item or whatever and than they dont login to that character so the rules say you recieve an item and than you will have to role play for two weeks. What if the person sells the item...

Thats some of the good things about RunUO.. Items can be locked to a player so they cant be ued by anyone else... Taran also keeps a record of who got what and with which story... so if someone else has it... say goodbye item...

Pretty much you write your story and submit it... after the staff have read it they will keep an eye on you for a few days to make sure you stick to this story and actually try your hardest to roleplay... (elite pk isnt a RP haha :badgrinSmile once they think you are worthy they will give u the item/skin color or whatever you requested... then you just keep going.. every now and then im sure they will see you in game and can observe you RP'ing... if your not then you will probably get a warning or your item taken away... :p

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

It is hard to role play ingame when people arent role playing back with you. Seeing how the server is mostly pvping than you will just be role playing with vendors and things like that because most of the players (not trying to be a dick) don't know how to role play in that matter.

ill be in occlo... i dont like questing unless i can pk Big Grin

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

il maybe write a lil story about a rapper or shit :p
Fable tha d0n or maybe change name to Sh0rty tha one?Cool

- regards, Fable