Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Will one of you active Game Masters please stop the spamming?

He spammed while ingame then logged off i believe...

Fixed. I'll also make a post in staff forum to have the account and IP banned.

Artur Wrote:Pickles I see you are trying to convince the staff that you are proper person for becoming active counselor/gm. You moron..

Actually, I could not care less about being a staffer. If you'd look at other the other posts I've made on the forum you'd see I have always made posts about stuff I thought was bullshit. If I thought I had a chance at being a staffer I wouldn't have continued with the dickish behavior during my stay on IN.

You're just butthurt because I outed your red. Now run along. Shoo.

oh staff thats inactive? what a surprise! Don't worry guys there planning stuff behind the scenes don't worry there not doing nothing!

Dock me a months wages.

Pickles you outed my red? Thats intresting.

It's a shame not everyone can allow themselves to play games all day long Sad

When one of the staff with access gets the time could you please re-connect the "in-game" bot back on the web chat.

Gang Wrote:It's a shame not everyone can allow themselves to play games all day long Sad

It's a shame where I actually said that? Don't go putting words in my mouth, lying to players telling them staff is doing stuff for players when they're clearly just inactive is worse than anything that can happen on a server your making them waste their time that they will never get back. Also telling them people quit for the summer is also a lie losing 150-200 players due to "sumemr time" is a complete joke show me graphs of other servers where this has happened where servers lost 90% of their players during summer time you won't be able to because those are servers that are dead already kinda like this one.

You don't realize we don't care if nobody is paying you for this or if your not on much we just ask don't lie to us and don't waste our time which clearly has been happening for a long time now.

sm0ke Wrote:It's a shame where I actually said that? Don't go putting words in my mouth, lying to players telling them staff is doing stuff for players when they're clearly just inactive is worse than anything that can happen on a server your making them waste their time that they will never get back. Also telling them people quit for the summer is also a lie losing 150-200 players due to "sumemr time" is a complete joke show me graphs of other servers where this has happened where servers lost 90% of their players during summer time you won't be able to because those are servers that are dead already kinda like this one.

You don't realize we don't care if nobody is paying you for this or if your not on much we just ask don't lie to us and don't waste our time which clearly has been happening for a long time now.

The shard lost 100 players because you took them with you. Please ask them to come back.

Dude, thats what all the computer games do - waste your time. When you play on a free server theres no agreement between you and it's owners, so, even though it might sound harsh but just as the players didn't have to pay, the administration didn't have to keep working on the server. It doesn't necessary mean that they won't keep developing it, but it certainly means that nobody has a right to demand anything from them. Server was here and offered a place to play, or in other words , to waste time at... With all of it's downsides. It was your choice to join in first place, nobody dragged you in here. So if you consider it a time waste and want to blame it on someone - you can only blame yourself I'm afraid....

The playerbase jump was largely due to good timing of an IRC conversation that went awry and resulted in what was essentially a viral message to come high-five. The players that came back and, macroed, bought statics, and realized the game was just as boring as it was when Sphere 0.51a shards (or any of our last UO servers) died... they all left just the way they came. One friend quits and now the reason you were brought back to UO is pretty much gone also. It was a chain reaction that I've watched happen on IN:R, IN Archetype, IN:X, and now again here.

Unfortunately, the staff was/is largely made up of these same people. I'm even one of those people...

So I call shenanigans on all of you... the staff for defending their inactivity with "real lives" that were probably largely the same a couple months ago and the players for treating the playerbase drop as if each player quit soley because of the staff. Could the staff have done more? **** yes, they could have.... but nothing would have prevented the player drop. ...not on a server that emulates the state of the game over a decade ago and a playerbase comprised of nostalgia seeking eFriends.