Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Enable recall in destard lvl 3...

enable recall in destard lvl 3.. if you think it was safe recalling in before people place boxes at the corner and can't be even remotely killed anymore if anything by disabling recall you've made it more safe for people to hunt in this area.

ahaha, thank you, depth. I was going to make a post by myself, as a Dragon's protector, but forgot about it.

[Image: vHBaa.jpg]

When people were asking Taran what's the purpose of this change he said "This to prevent players from recalling in safely and killing the Destard Guardians without any effort basically." Then i said that 3lvl will be ungankeable and easy to farm, Taran's response was "I guess we'll have to wait and see "

I guess, we have waited enough.

por corp wis Wrote:ahaha, thank you, depth. I was going to make a post by myself, as a Dragon's protector, but forgot about it.

[Image: vHBaa.jpg]

When people were asking Taran what's the purpose of this change he said "This to prevent players from recalling in safely and killing the Destard Guardians without any effort basically." Then i said that 3lvl will be ungankeable and easy to farm, Taran's response was "I guess we'll have to wait and see "

I guess, we have waited enough.

well i mean that's what i'm saying lol even if you cast he will still keep you as last target with explosion and kill you before you can remove the box, and even then if you make it in luckly you will instantly get fsed by the person or group of people behind that box.. once again it's highly in favor of PvMers.

you are lucky if you could remove a box, especially, if a firefield is on a box.

this entire dungeon is a waste of time, regardless, so who cares,
any one going in to hunt will just be pked by some gankers with in 20 minutes..

cant recall to level 3?
so recall to level 2 and run down the ramp and thru the dragons?
lol
i just recently started hunting there, haven't even made it to level 3 year, im happy with killing the goons on level 2, that is if i can manage to out run a pk or two when they show up in groups..

im just bitter for loosing for my black widow.
sorry
argh

tranith Wrote:this entire dungeon is a waste of time, regardless, so who cares,
any one going in to hunt will just be pked by some gankers with in 20 minutes..

cant recall to level 3?
so recall to level 2 and run down the ramp and thru the dragons?
lol
i just recently started hunting there, haven't even made it to level 3 year, im happy with killing the goons on level 2, that is if i can manage to out run a pk or two when they show up in groups..

im just bitter for loosing for my black widow.
sorry
argh

your not understand what were saying, the area circled in red has a box blocking with a person behind it and the guardian 1 shots anyone who comes in it's way it makes it even safer to hunt it than actually recalling in and out of the lvl 3 area..

step 1: track from lvl 1 to see if anyone is there
step 2: run through lvl 3 till aprox after where the house begins and start casting invis or just take a pot next to the box
step 3: remove box, run in and put box back
step 4: target in area he can not leave by foot or recall

=

red heaven

work with what you got :>

Thenu Wrote:step 1: track from lvl 1 to see if anyone is there
step 2: run through lvl 3 till aprox after where the house begins and start casting invis or just take a pot next to the box
step 3: remove box, run in and put box back
step 4: target in area he can not leave by foot or recall

=

red heaven

work with what you got :>

you think the person will let you cast invis with out detecting lol?

I would say no. It is from my own experience (being on both sides) that people panick once a pk shows up. Actions become more chaotic and logical responses are overlooked.

Thenu Wrote:I would say no. It is from my own experience (being on both sides) that people panick once a pk shows up. Actions become more chaotic and logical responses are overlooked.
only noobs panic when they see a red nickname. And Destard is not for noobs.
Thenu, do you have lack of attention? Do you need to talk to somebody? Why would you reply to a thread when you have no fckn clue?

por corp wis Wrote:only noobs panic when they see a red nickname. And Destard is not for noobs.
Thenu, do you have lack of attention? Do you need to talk to somebody? Why would you reply to a thread when you have no fckn clue?

No need to rage little man. I am merely posting my opinion, if you do not like it do not post your suggestions in a public forum.

Now please change your childish attitude and try to behave in a more adult manner, unless you really are 12, then you can disregard what I just wrote.

Thenu Wrote:No need to rage little man. I am merely posting my opinion, if you do not like it do not post your suggestions in a public forum.
Now please change your childish attitude and try to behave in a more adult manner, unless you really are 12, then you can disregard what I just wrote.

This is not the first time you are replying with zero understanding about the subject. And as i said, if you have lack of conversation- go outside, talk to people, perhaps you will even make some friends. There is no need to post your opinion if you don't know what are you talking about, really.