Poll: Would you like to see spells get fizzled/interupted? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
48.24%
48.24%
No
51.76%
51.76%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Habibi Jones Wrote:Whoa whoa.... What? You think anyone has macros dedicated to walling your doors? LOL! It's pretty easy to click a tile, no?
How can firefield scrolls and wall scrolls not be used by everyone? How does this favor my guild?
Dude you complained about people getting away with invis pots. Guess what this would do? This would make it so that you could fizzle people through invisibility...
You're too funny, try your bullshit with someone else because I'm not an idiot, sorry...

edit:

Wall scrolls and firefield scrolls are much, much faster than recall scrolls. Before you say "but that means you have to carry more shit". Well, invis pots are very expensive. 1 firefield scroll is much cheaper than 1 invis pot...

So defensive but it's just the truth i'm not trying to start an argument just simply pointing it out as you simply keepy insisting this in needed to be implanted but it won't fix much neither will it prevent people from using invis pots you think you'll be able to cast it on them before they use it? or even if u do you think theyll stand in the spot you cast it before using the potion? No they won't. The reason why I brought it up was because yes you do indeed have macro to wall object doors but im not here to argue or complain about that either. I'm here so to plainly say if you can make a wall of stone macro on a guild door and you implant these fizzling while invis it would be the perfect way to get someone trapped between a wall and a guild door which they would have no way out if you fire filed them. That is why it would be favoring you and why i said it would benefit your guild. Because whenever we gank that's all you guys try to do either that or invis pot and run away.

sm0ke Wrote:So defensive but it's just the truth i'm not trying to start an argument just simply pointing it out as you simply keepy insisting this in needed to be implanted but it won't fix much neither will it prevent people from using invis pots you think you'll be able to cast it on them before they use it? or even if u do you think theyll stand in the spot you cast it before using the potion? No they won't. The reason why I brought it up was because yes you do indeed have macro to wall object doors but im not here to argue or complain about that either. I'm here so to plainly say if you can make a wall of stone macro on a guild door and you implant these fizzling while invis it would be the perfect way to get someone trapped between a wall and a guild door which they would have no way out if you fire filed them. That is why it would be favoring you and why i said it would benefit your guild. Because whenever we gank that's all you guys try to do either that or invis pot and run away.

Dude you are such an idiot... Test things for yourself. Then you'll realize how stupid you are. Firefield scrolls are way faster than recall, so if you see someone invis you can cast a firefield scroll on their tile. As of now though, it doesn't make them fizzle when it hits them before their recall finishes. You can easily hit them invis since firefield scrolls are faster. Easily. This suggestion has nothing to do with killing you at your guild house, get over yourself.
I hate to have to call you names, but you seriously bring it upon yourself.
Nobody uses wall object type as a macro, that's just retarded. Good try though.

Habibi Jones Wrote:Dude you are such an idiot... Test things for yourself. Then you'll realize how stupid you are. Firefield scrolls are way faster than recall, so if you see someone invis you can cast a firefield scroll on their tile. As of now though, it doesn't make them fizzle when it hits them before their recall finishes. You can easily hit them invis since firefield scrolls are faster. Easily. This suggestion has nothing to do with killing you at your guild house, get over yourself.
I hate to have to call you names, but you seriously bring it upon yourself.
Nobody uses wall object type as a macro, that's just retarded. Good try though.

Actually you're wrong everyone who uses injection and has a guild door uses wall objects as a macro, and you didn't read what I said even if they were implanted there's nothing stopping them from moving from the direction of the firefield and then using the potion so this won't do anything. All this would do is give you a chance to guess where this person is invis on tiles which isn't an accurate fix. Honestly you need to stop acting like it's a competition or so hostile were both trying to find a fix just like everyone else and because i've disagreed and brought up some points with how it can beneficial to your guild or players in your guild who would use it.

Habibi Jones Wrote:Whoa whoa.... What? You think anyone has macros dedicated to walling your doors? LOL! It's pretty easy to click a tile, no?
How can firefield scrolls and wall scrolls not be used by everyone? How does this favor my guild?
Dude you complained about people getting away with invis pots. Guess what this would do? This would make it so that you could fizzle people through invisibility...
You're too funny, try your bullshit with someone else because I'm not an idiot, sorry...

Are they as fast as magic arrow? I just think its easier to shoot a bomb on them than trying to hit them with a field.

edit:

Wall scrolls and firefield scrolls are much, much faster than recall scrolls. Before you say "but that means you have to carry more shit". Well, invis pots are very expensive. 1 firefield scroll is much cheaper than 1 invis pot...

I just think its quicker and easier to shoot a bomb on them than trying to hit them with a field. Maybe its just because I'm used to doing it.

Lags Wrote:I just think its quicker and easier to shoot a bomb on them than trying to hit them with a field. Maybe its just because I'm used to doing it.

It would be faster if you were fast enough to drop the bomb and arrow it before their recall went off. Chances are, without a nice macro to do all that for you, you aren't gonna do it in time.
I suggest you scribe like 5 firefield scrolls and test it with another player. If they invis and cast recall immediately after, you can land a firefield scroll on their tile (which hits them) if you cast the firefield within ~.5 seconds. It's a pretty neat thing, has a lot of potential to counter invis potions, but sm0ke has sand in his trap and can't see past his own skull.

Habibi Jones Wrote:It would be faster if you were fast enough to drop the bomb and arrow it before their recall went off. Chances are, without a nice macro to do all that for you, you aren't gonna do it in time.
I suggest you scribe like 5 firefield scrolls and test it with another player. If they invis and cast recall immediately after, you can land a firefield scroll on their tile (which hits them) if you cast the firefield within ~.5 seconds. It's a pretty neat thing, has a lot of potential to counter invis potions, but sm0ke has sand in his trap and can't see past his own skull.

Done insulting me yet? This is from an earlier post that you refused to reread apparently you missed it.
Quote: I said even if they were implanted there's nothing stopping them from moving from the direction of the firefield and then using the potion so this won't do anything. All this would do is give you a chance to guess where this person is invis on tiles which isn't an accurate fix.

Hey guess what sm0ke, you cast it after you see them invis pot. How hard is it to go:
"Oh, they invis potted on that tile."
*Casts fire field scroll*

So yeah I'll insult you until you understand the concept, because clearly you don't understand that
1) Fire field scroll is faster than recall scroll
2) Given 1, you can easily cast a firefield scroll on the tile you saw them drink the potion on.

Habibi Jones Wrote:Hey guess what sm0ke, you cast it after you see them invis pot. How hard is it to go:
"Oh, they invis potted on that tile."
*Casts fire field scroll*

So yeah I'll insult you until you understand the concept, because clearly you don't understand that
1) Fire field scroll is faster than recall scroll
2) Given 1, you can easily cast a firefield scroll on the tile you saw them drink the potion on.

1. you said you cast it after he goes invis you have 1 second to press a key and place it on that tile
2. if that person has reflect on this nulls the fix because firefield ticks get reflected with magic reflection
3. if you let them go invis and they recall scroll both scrolls are 1 second casts therefore the recall will still go in before you place it on the tile they're standing on

so again how am i stupid?

No no no, you don't even have to drop the bomb. You just run up and shoot it in your backpack. Press of a button. It's the most efficient way to stop a recall.

Lags Wrote:No no no, you don't even have to drop the bomb. You just run up and shoot it in your backpack. Press of a button. It's the most efficient way to stop a recall.

Oh nice, you're absolutely right. That's definitely a good way to do it. It's pretty sketchy (you take damage too) but that would definitely work.

I didn't really take time to read two past pages but anyway, I think the problem that we have is a recall scroll problem. Look theres no spell much faster than recall. I mean recall scroll is around 1.0-1.5 sec, fastest intercepting spell is ~ 1.0 sec. So well, try and fizzle it ;p Exploding the potion inside your backpack sounds cool and stuff but... Magic arrow casting delay is 1.0 which kinda kills the purpose of it.

Edit: Habibi, lets test it, i'm up to, but not just the way u suggest. I believe that FF scroll "MIGHT" be 0.5sec faster than recall scroll. But lets simulate it another way, not just we both stand on the tiles u hold fingers on your FF-Scroll macro keys and stuff, but you run after me trying to kill and then I suddenly press my recall+invis macro, or well, just recall scroll macro, how long would it take you to Aim the mouse to my tile while running? as you have to actually target it, I don't think that 0.5sec will be enough for that... Yeah it's possible to make macros like uo.waittargettile and stuff but I'm not sure it's possible in razor + again it would support people that know how to make such a macro, while people without it will be highly underpowered... Anyways, I don't say that I'm right on the FFscroll vs RECscroll thingy, but i'm up to test it however...

I also doubt that while in the heat of action with your hand on some other hotkey you'll be able to move it to the firefield, target the location he stood on, and cast it within 0.5 secs. That's not a long time, so if that's the time u have to do it then I think it could be hard. But like Gang said it's easy to test, I mean even if you don't get invis by taking damage yet the recall should still fizzle, so it's easy to find out.

I think Lags idea is the best, having a macro to magic arrow your potion in your backpack is easy to setup both in injection and razor, and if u see somebody drinking an invis pot u could actually pull off hitting that hotkey. If it's IMPOSSIBLE then I'd recommend making recall scroll time longer.

And about Depths suggestion with the "invis reveal potion".. well that could work as well but I think the magic arrow on explosion pot is a better way, and you'll always be able to do that, even after drinking another potion giving you a timer. Plus I don't like the fact that it will be instant, I think the time it takes to cast a magic arrow is about the time the guy deserves who bought an expensive invis pot, and like I said, if it's still too hard to pull it off then we could always make recall scroll time longer.