Poll: Should guild looting be legal? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, a crafty thief deserves his plunder
59.57%
59.57%
No, I like carebear rules
40.43%
40.43%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Legalize guild looting petition

Well darn! Sorry for reading it wrong. But..... Why must we pick on guilds with one person only!! All or none!

Loki Wrote:Actually read again, sneaking in is still illegal too if the house is a guild house, defined as a house with a guild stone which has two or more members.

I have a question, what if you buy a guild stone and place it in everyone of your houses per alt you have and put alt players in that guild with a friend. Would that make the houses unlootable aswell? Or just your real guild house unlootable.

Only the real guild house

If you try and cheat the system by making your personal house non-lootable that won't work.

mmk cool

Eru Wrote:SW:TOR had a huge fallout of max-levels with nothing to do.

this. Sad

What if I sneak into a guild house (not being in the guild myself) and loot it?

Kennedy Wrote:What if I sneak into a guild house (not being in the guild myself) and loot it?

Answered at the bottom of the previous page:
Loki Wrote:Actually read again, sneaking in is still illegal too if the house is a guild house, defined as a house with a guild stone which has two or more members.

Let me get this straight...... I can have a guildhouse....even leave things unlocked and if anyone comes in and takes anything, they get jailed?

Kennedy Wrote:Let me get this straight...... I can have a guildhouse....even leave things unlocked and if anyone comes in and takes anything, they get jailed?

pretty much, everything will be replaced too

The point of the rule is to prevent people joining guilds with the intent to infiltrate and steal things.

If you allowed sneaking in, you could have person a infiltrate the guild and oh gosh darn I left the guild door open guys MY BAD.

Yes that means that if some idiot leaves the door open you can't take anything. I think at this point those in favour should just get over it, staff have made it clear. You can't loot a guildhouse.

wow, 10 pages of *****ing from both sides...impressive.

Impressive, isn't it?