Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trash Reward System

Currently the trash system accepts any and all items that aren't blessed/newbied. However there are some values that may be off for some items. If you feel an item should give more coins or find an item that only gives one and should give much more please post here.

By "any and all items" do you mean you fixed it to process containers and pay for the contents? That'd bee sweet. Otherwise, the trash system doesn't take bags or other containers yet.

Elven bows = 2 silver

Should have given 1 coin.. weird. Anyways it gives 14 now, based on their extremely low resource consumption.

The brigands on the 1st level of shame's clothing and various other things were giving nothing. As well as dark skeleton archer's bows. I would have tested more, but once I got past the first levered door, I couldn't get back out to restock without a rune.

Not to get off topic, but what skills is needed for elvens?

Xarif Wrote:The brigands on the 1st level of shame's clothing and various other things were giving nothing. As well as dark skeleton archer's bows. I would have tested more, but once I got past the first levered door, I couldn't get back out to restock without a rune.
I used .kill on a few of the humanoids near the entrance and was able to trash their clothing. Not sure why it wouldn't let you trash them, but you could try cutting them with scissors, then trashing the bandages. Tongue

Eruliaf Cipe Wrote:Not to get off topic, but what skills is needed for elvens?
http://www.in-uo.net/in/index.php/skills/bowcraft
Elven Bow
7 Boards or Logs
Min Skill:89.5
Success @GM: 56.1%
Exceptional @ GM: 26.4%

Amethyst ingots only give 1 silver.

Valas Wrote:Amethyst ingots only give 1 silver.

Ok changed its value. Why are you trashing ingots Tongue

There's nobody to buy them? Might as well trade them in for gold.

You can sell them as if they are iron as well. People who are raising their blacksmithing can use colored ingots as well as iron ingots to make daggers with. Tongue

dagger 8 silver...
why some items not trash??? like scrolls i tryed clumsy scroll it was not trash.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]