Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

It was nice to play

I log onto the site waiting for a reply or two from a fellow friend. Is that a good enough reason for ya to log in? Did I touch a nerve? Cause my guess thats the closest in your life youll ever be touched you ugly bastard. hahahaha You love men. And the best part of you ran down your mammas leg HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. Brandon... When i read your sad attempt to mock me, It makes me say, Yea im never naming my unborn child Brandon. In the words of the great Jim Carrey, "LUH-WHO-ISSER"

Brandon Wrote:When I quit I am going to continue to browse the forums and inform people that I've quit in threads about quitting. Instead of actually leaving I am going to inform them that if you create a thread about quitting then you really do not want to quit. Instead of logging off and not visiting anymore I am going to tell people that they should log off and not associate with the shard anymore.

Rainbow Dash Wrote:Can i have your stuff?

rofl

I don't think it is necessary to start a flame war here guys, a little restraint please.

As for comments regarding the PvP, I am taking a special interest, with Taran, in ongoing changes to PvP. As you can see from the change log on the main website the last few updates have all included PvP changes and additionally code to support a testing arena for fizzle PvP (as well as anything else we may wish to test or allow players to try play with in an arena setting) so it's early days yet and we fully intend for the PvP system to be fun and exciting for as many people as we possibly can, and also to be accessible to as many players as wish to participate.

Maximus Wrote:I log onto the site waiting for a reply or two from a fellow friend. Is that a good enough reason for ya to log in? Did I touch a nerve? Cause my guess thats the closest in your life youll ever be touched you ugly bastard. hahahaha You love men. And the best part of you ran down your mammas leg HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. Brandon... When i read your sad attempt to mock me, It makes me say, Yea im never naming my unborn child Brandon. In the words of the great Jim Carrey, "LUH-WHO-ISSER"

Daggers! Ouch!

You commented on my appearance, called me gay, referenced my mother, situational irony, and you quoted a Jim Carrey movie from the 90s.

That was the perfect post.

why quit? for those little things?

Be a Man and kill them all :=) shit happens in UO it is just a game.

well hope u find peace!

yeah UO is obviously not for you ;\

This thread is precious

edit: Maximus, good riddance! Go poison another shard...

The amount of immature players inhere is indeed insane :S

Loki Wrote:I don't think it is necessary to start a flame war here guys, a little restraint please.

As for comments regarding the PvP, I am taking a special interest, with Taran, in ongoing changes to PvP. As you can see from the change log on the main website the last few updates have all included PvP changes and additionally code to support a testing arena for fizzle PvP (as well as anything else we may wish to test or allow players to try play with in an arena setting) so it's early days yet and we fully intend for the PvP system to be fun and exciting for as many people as we possibly can, and also to be accessible to as many players as wish to participate.

This is why the shard is and will be successful- staff that actually listens to players!

Andrew Wrote:The amount of immature players inhere is indeed insane :S

Dude, this is UO. Not sure where you played before, but every shard I've played had its share of little *******s trying to ruin your good time.

You don't want to be TOO strict with how people behave themselves. I played a shard called UOQuartz. The admins there thought players should behave a certian way, and if they didn't they were jailed or banned. Once they started enforcing that everyone just quit. I think a little arguing and a little nerd rage is good for a shard. Keeps things interesting Smile

Lags Wrote:I think a little arguing and a little nerd rage is good for a shard. Keeps things interesting Smile

i agree xD

wow..honestly do you guys live in the real world???...same kind of shit happens out there you going to quit life? anyways defiantly sucks that your leaving hir didnt really get to know you but take care...as for max im speechless haha