Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Was gonna play.

Bart Wrote:Rainbow... i know who you are and i know you were good. but carding did kick your ass Smile we did have nice guild fights tough Smile

Guild fights? The only guild I ever were in for a longer time as BoL and even then it wasnt for long so guild fights was more like me vs [S] D:
I remember that I beat Hitokiri atleast once but the other names I do not remember. When I was super active [S] was just offline hiding so I dont remember if I ever went toe to toe with you carding.
If you werent so chicken (lol) back then id take you on in an instant c:

Double

Smoke.. when reading your post.. I get the sense of you having a low I.Q =/.. Please tell me.. Am I making a retard mad, Cause thats not what I want to do

Maximus Wrote:Let the Bush Beating start!
No one is beating around the bush...people actually enjoy this type of PvP. There are many other servers out there that caters to different styles, this one caters to Sphere 51. Thats not to say its a pure sphere shard, but it is one of the few (if not only) place that exists where NOS/XUO/IN/CF/MANYMORE can feel at home.

Maximus Wrote:You tell me to adjust, But yet you wouldnt..
Actually he has, and there is surprisingly little whine coming from him (sm0ke).

Well he adjusted to this pvp.. So am I.. This pvp is ok, But alot of work needs to be done it. I was just saying that itd be screwed up for him to tell me to adjust but if the pvp changed hed quit and not adjust. Thats being a hypocrit. Seems to me tho his little narrow mind is getting overloaded with rage and is just typing what comes to it instead of thinking about what he is actually saying. Saying the same stuff over and over gain. Im trying to be civilized here and not flame but its so hard talking to a infant who has a close mind

And Smoke.. Listen to yourself! "So what you're saying is there's no buildings outside brit to use LoS? You're wrong theres tons and people use them ask anyone who ganks there normally."

That sounds pathetic.. This pvp is ass-backwards, Gank first, 1v1 second. It should be the other way around when it comes to pvp.

Maximus Wrote:I get the sense of you having a low I.Q =/.. Please tell me.. Am I making a retard mad, Cause thats not what I want to do
LOL:p!

The sincerity of the "tone" it makes it so much more fun.

Many of us come from other pvp style and we are adapting, I'm sure there are many things to change to make this pvp more balanced, but thats the way it is right now. If someone suggest something that a big % of the shard likes, I'm sure they will change it. You just suggested a drastic change in this pvp style and not many ppl liked it, so if you want to play here, you will have to adapt as many others (me included) are doing.

No comment about the IQ thing xd

Mito Wrote:Many of us come from other pvp style and we are adapting, I'm sure there are many things to change to make this pvp more balanced, but thats the way it is right now. If someone suggest something that a big % of the shard likes, I'm sure they will change it. You just suggested a drastic change in this pvp style and not many ppl liked it, so if you want to play here, you will have to adapt as many others (me included) are doing.

This

lol.. Im fine with adjusting! And I dont want it completely changed! Ive said numerous times Id like it if it was all met in the middle

Maximus Wrote:Well he adjusted to this pvp.. So am I.. This pvp is ok, But alot of work needs to be done it. I was just saying that itd be screwed up for him to tell me to adjust but if the pvp changed hed quit and not adjust. Thats being a hypocrit. Seems to me tho his little narrow mind is getting overloaded with rage and is just typing what comes to it instead of thinking about what he is actually saying. Saying the same stuff over and over gain. Im trying to be civilized here and not flame but its so hard talking to a infant who has a close mind

I just said in my post I'm playing here becasue I like the PvP so I wouldn't play if it got changed how is that being a hypocrite? I don't know how much clearer I can get, minor tweaks like damage on scrolls or weapons and adding new additions to weapons/armor is fine but when it gets to drastic or I don't enjoy it anymore I'll just stop playing. I'm not going to complain or cry don't worry. But what you suggested barley anyone likes besides maybe 2 people + your friends that is what we are saying.

Mito Wrote:Many of us come from other pvp style and we are adapting, I'm sure there are many things to change to make this pvp more balanced, but thats the way it is right now. If someone suggest something that a big % of the shard likes, I'm sure they will change it. You just suggested a drastic change in this pvp style and not many ppl liked it, so if you want to play here, you will have to adapt as many others (me included) are doing.

well played sir xd

hilbertsawhat Wrote:No one is beating around the bush...people actually enjoy this type of PvP. There are many other servers out there that caters to different styles, this one caters to Sphere 51. Thats not to say its a pure sphere shard, but it is one of the few (if not only) place that exists where NOS/XUO/IN/CF/MANYMORE can feel at home.

Actually he has, and there is surprisingly little whine coming from him (sm0ke).

xd i'm a big boy now

sm0ke what about your IQ? xd