Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help us out

I miss Trinsic! When Britian was over ran by choas!

i miss being able to look how many items ppl had in there backpacks

Hydro Wrote:i miss being able to look how many items ppl had in there backpacks

Does Vergo and all come back to?

Hydro Wrote:i miss being able to look how many items ppl had in there backpacks
Thanks to that oneBig Grin I think it is fixed, though it might be cause I'm a staff member. Will check it outBig Grin

smoke Wrote:well in my eyes it must be 100% xuo pvp for it to be xuo pvp because xuo pvp is the best pvp there is just try it out Wink btw its not that greedy considering we dont say anything about role playing to change it in any way Smile
thats so true omg. btw, of all servers ive ever played on XUO pvp rly ownz, i mean when i played on ONO a duel could take like 20-30 mins if both were good, r just good enough at healing. everyone can die in 3 secs with xuo pvp if they make a single misstake and the oponent uses his chance to att u. example: u try to dump with xuo fs from begining of the duel dont expect to survive.. u gotta know what ur doing and think: 2 xuo fs, 1 nos, 2 lights.. will it be a good att or will i risk my chance of winning this duel?.
thats and example for how u should act with this pvp, not just run around and wait for oponents to get hurt mayor and shit

- regards, Fable

Blackfog Wrote:Does Vergo and all come back to?

Yes Blackfog Vergo and Ivyzad are comeing back also i dont no if you remeber Ivyzad but he played with me also

Hydro Wrote:Yes Blackfog Vergo and Ivyzad are comeing back also i dont no if you remeber Ivyzad but he played with me also

Yes i do remember him, but i didn't knew he played together with you 2. Welcome Mate

Unreal Wrote:I miss Trinsic! When Britian was over ran by choas!
Tabion Wrote:I wanna see real grog tourneys and cock fights!!! thats more stuff I miss
sitting at a table with another person drinking like crazy, randomly taking damage, seeing who can hold their alchy the best. Cock fights were fun too, being able to make a chicken wit gm wrestling and tactics and like 45 dex, though they never gain hp, so you could have a super leet chicken and still lose because it only had 6 hp. I also want to see rare rides, really rare, and they need to randomly spawn, and not just randomly in t2a but also like unpopular islands and such and having to do dungeons to get some once in awhile. Oh and useful bows too, archery is the best.

Agreed and Agreed! Grog tournies were the best, but I don't think that people can make their stats 120/90/90 (or w/e) anymore, from what I read, I think you can only get 100 max to each Sad

This is a signature.

I think that we should also bring back guild doors

Guild doors...I really don't like them. Impossible to get inside peoples house and if you PvP outside the house...dunno.

maka Wrote:Guild doors...I really don't like them. Impossible to get inside peoples house and if you PvP outside the house...dunno.
u want to remove everything standing in ur way from killing someone?:p

- regards, Fable

Well i think that we should take a vote for it and see who wants them and who doesnt