Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Imagine Nation Server Status [Ask About or Update Server Status]

yeah, I've contacted Eru and Bushido, hopefully it'll be back up soon

shard down on a saturday night....tsk tsk

It's back up now

I also updated the scripts, check the changelog: http://in-uo.net/changelogs/2011-07-28-18-05-48

I hope the sparring partner didnt kill me as im out of gold to replace all my training equipment.

I'm sure someone will be able to help you out in that case Smile

Merged the thread in General with this one. Smile

Sorry to wake you up so early, Taran. (If it was my skype call that woke you up). It looks like it may have been caused by something that I did like 6 months ago. 0_o Talk about delayed crashes, but at least I know I've still got it!

still got it haha

Is the server down for maintenance?

Yeah, sure. Lets call it maintenance. Smile It's back up now.

but its down again Sad

Sorry about the latest crashes. I can't even remember the last time it crashed three times in just a couple of days, must have been a very long time ago.

First crash didn't show a log for some reason so I didn't know what it was. The second (I count those two as one since they happened just 5 mins apart) was because the jail system broke, which never happened before. I reset the system and now it seems to be fine.

The last crash (or crashes) was my own fault. I optimized some code for better use of resources and accidently created a "null reference" which made the shard crash. I fixed that too though.

Again, sorry about the crashes. But they have all been fixed now and if you think about the positive then everytime the server crashes it's less likely to crash again since I always fix the issue.
We are also the most customized RunUO shard out there and we probably are more prone to crash than other servers. But it should never happen this often in such a short period.

Wait a minute. I didn't cause them? I'm losing my edge.