Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pushing back the release date

Yes gentlemen come on all the guys hating this be nice.There the ones providing you with a server to play on plus you don't even have to donate (but incouraged). Be patient and all will be well.

Stokes

patience is key.

Well thats cool

I see that everything is coming back which is good but how about the skills we can transfer...

Do a forum search IvyZad there are detailed posts about what is being transferred.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

How will the transfer work?

Thanatos Wrote:How will the transfer work?
http://xuo.xs4all.nl/XIN/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Will the old accounts from INR be put back on this release?

check out the posts under "the merge" everything about transfers is discussed there

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shar Wrote:Will the old accounts from INR be put back on this release?

When the server goes live after all the beta testing your old accounts will be put back in.

dont get confused, they WILL NOT be the same as they were. only accounts from the last version of xuo will be accepted and INR, not IN, IN1, IN2, IN3000, only this last xuo and INR

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:dont get confused, they WILL NOT be the same as they were. only accounts from the last version of xuo will be accepted and INR, not IN, IN1, IN2, IN3000, only this last xuo and INR

LoL you say that like we have had a million remakes... i think XUO has had a few more than us :p

There was only IN,IN2 and IN:R and IN2 was a completely new shard... not a remake of IN1

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry