Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The "How IN Use to Look Like" Thread

Mystic Edge Wrote:And i remember those Yellow Death Shroded NPC with bows? i think and casted spells as well. ****ers hurt
Eithkas Ulesra! Hehe We have those around Wink

Already made some modifications on Lord British Castle Smile

Sphinx Wrote:Eithkas Ulesra! Hehe We have those around Wink
Eithka Ulesra apparently is an anagram for "Keith Rules" with an 'a' at the end of each one.
Eithka Ocksra is "Keith Rocks"

I dunno who Keith is, but well played.

Keith is Coldrake, hehe

lol, did you all put the Guardians in too? Also great job on lord british's castle Sphinx Smile

Mystic Edge Wrote:lol, did you all put the Guardians in too? Also great job on lord british's castle Sphinx Smile
Not the guardians. I remember being scared of their look back in the day. They were some mean b@tches! hehe Thanks Mystic!

Lol Eru I never even knew that! I thought it was some translation for 'badass mother-****in bowman' from some language haha. Towards the end there were Eithka Magickas, which were Eithka mages, obviously. That may have only been exclusive to IN:R or IN:X, I can't remember.

Yea I remember guardians were awesome because of their drops: 10k gold, 50 of each reagent, 1 (Earth, Air, Fire, Water) Orb, AND they had a small chance to drop a plain newbied weapon (I had a longsword that Dragonheart gave me, they were awesome to poison monsters with). If I'm missing anything, let me know =p i remember they hit hard as hell too, like 80 damage on avg or something.

Eithka Ulesra were so powerfull because of a NPC bug, where NPC equiped with bows, would shot evry step they took. So when they ran towards you and they did that fast, they shot a rain of arrows at you.
Actually you could for a short time turn this around to your own advantage by hiring NPC mercenaries and equip them with a bow. Some nasty men you theoretecily could have with you, but considered a bug abuse.

the old bank and res place in britian outside...

[Image: in1oldtimes2.jpg]
[Image: freeralire.jpg]
[Image: freeralire1.jpg]
[Image: fighting.png]

Yeah they did keep switching up the inside of that castle, the outside part i was like "oh yeah i remember that bridge" lol

I had a ton of screen shots but when my hard drive crashed i had multiple folders of the UOSS Utility which name them in order and accidentally over written them putting them in just one folder Sad

yeh that sucks man i lost some private things because my hd crashed...Sad

got bored so i made the top of Trinisc bank like it was on IN1, hopefully one day that place will be popular place again

have the file saved, so whenever you want it Taran or Eru just let me know

[Image: topoftrinisc.png]