Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pushing back the release date

I'm sad to say that I'll have to push back the release date due to some circumstances in my real life. Nothing bad has happend, I'm just going to move and school will start soon and some more things. The result will be that we will have to push up the first public beta (beta 3) opening date to the 30th-31st january. I'm sorry this has to be done guys, but see it from the bright side, beta 3 will be almost flawless.

Meanwhile, I'll have people making the "Got Sphere?" page so that you can get a descirption and some picture of how it like looks ingame. I'll also look for someone to make a IN:X "Introduction Movie" describing our features.

Yet again, I'm sorry. I hope that you take this extra time to think about what you loved with your old server and let us know to make sure that we don't miss it. Also take the time to contact your old UO buddies and let them know about the server.

Cheaters np

damn, i knew this was gonna happen Sad

still, il wait for the server. i got patience Wink

- regards, Fable

I know I don't mind waiting. I mean look what happened to IN:R when we released it early.

lol.signature.

Is there anyway we can get XUO or IN:R up in the meantime. Could you put XUO up as a test server so everyone gets skills and items and we can start practicing pvp. Or is IN:X pvp much different? It doesn't seem like it will be to me.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

Skorpion Wrote:Is there anyway we can get XUO or IN:R up in the meantime. Could you put XUO up as a test server so everyone gets skills and items and we can start practicing pvp. Or is IN:X pvp much different? It doesn't seem like it will be to me.
It's only 10 more days!

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Could be worse, could be end of Feb or March. Take your time, get settled and then release. It is going to be big no matter when it is released.

Makaveli are you moving every half year? :lol: (it looks like)

I've been living at this place for two years now I think hehe:p

Blackfog Wrote:Makaveli are you moving every half year? :lol: (it looks like)

he moves when he wants to.. not his fault he is moving right now, maybe he was searching for a house for 3 months ago and got the answers nowConfusedurprised:

- regards, Fable

Gotta do what ya gotta do Smile

[Image: sigpic28_6.gif][Image: Aeo_2010]

someone give me the sphere51a sever package and ill host it up and make everyone a gm so we can run around and set characters up.