Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

UO, AOS, No insurance, moderate skillgain

How come there are more people saying that they are going to play then there is on the poll. People are not voting but saying they will play.

lol learn2vote.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

The voting poll doesnt work for me...it wont let me choose

but I would play on such a shard

Yar a Pirate I be, if ye be wishin
then ye can come plunder with me
--------------------------------------
[Image: cantindye8.jpg]

Cantin Wrote:The voting poll doesnt work for me...it wont let me choose

^

;/ ...well that explains a bit

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

So get to work NASIR!! people want to play.:evil::evil:

I would prob try it out aswell.. Would just have to come up with some kind of char skill package. I don't think I would want to start all over after all the work I put into my char on IN:X and lost it all. I can't see starting fresh... Ohh and it wouldn't let me vote..

[Image: pon2.gif]

Skill gain wouldn't be too easy, nor too hard... (read: moderate). Since there's a skill cap of 700, I don't think a starting package is necessary.

Well guess you have to get to work and get this thing running to find out what's going to happen.. Hint Hint...TongueTongue

[Image: pon2.gif]

since everyone has started over & over a dozen time would be nice to start with all skills . And we could just spend our time playing the game.

the poll does not work for me either.

Dr.Syn Wrote:since everyone has started over & over a dozen time would be nice to start with all skills . And we could just spend our time playing the game.

the poll does not work for me either.

The whole idea of UO is building a character... Developing. There are plenty of shards out there that offer gm all skills from the get go. Generally after a week they get boring... You'll also notice that the ones with gm all skills generally have low playerbases.

Would like to see something like IN again but with skill caps. Make people reliant on others. Otherwise you get people like smiled who are self reliant and just kill the economy. Warrior and Resource Gathers sell to crafters who craft and sell back to resource gathers and warriors who gather better stuff to sell to crafters to make better stuff to sell to warriors and gathers etc... It's a cycle you need to keep people interested and continuously developing. Also for a booming economy!

Apollo Wrote:The whole idea of UO is building a character... Developing. There are plenty of shards out there that offer gm all skills from the get go. Generally after a week they get boring... You'll also notice that the ones with gm all skills generally have low playerbases.

Would like to see something like IN again but with skill caps. Make people reliant on others. Otherwise you get people like smiled who are self reliant and just kill the economy. Warrior and Resource Gathers sell to crafters who craft and sell back to resource gathers and warriors who gather better stuff to sell to crafters to make better stuff to sell to warriors and gathers etc... It's a cycle you need to keep people interested and continuously developing. Also for a booming economy!

I agree.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]