Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

UO, AOS, No insurance, moderate skillgain

I know it is stupid...and I'm sorry for suggesting it, but why not make IN:R again? Obviously you guys know what you want to play, but now, since the servers are "separated" again, why don't you make the server you wanted IN:X to be all the timeTongue?

IN:R had major amount of players in the beginning, and the way I understand it, it died due to lack of development/sphere. IN:X is sphere, why not make IN:X into IN:R, and focus development on new implement and exciting features that could not exist on Sphere. Obviously you should also focus on getting the community back to what you want it to be.

This obviously assumes that people rather play IN than IN2, you know that best yourselves. Just an idea so you guys wont have to throw the work away.

Making IN:X to simply IN would be a great move to be honest. The IN-community alone has of course a lot more common view of what to expect from the shard than the merdged community of IN and XUO. Therefore it would be much much more easier to develope, form the shard and set a goal of what it should be like. Alot of people would get much more satisfied instead of as it has been with IN:X and having to compromise with other who has a very different view of what makes a good shard.

This is very obvious ofcourse.

It would be really sad to see all the hard work that have been put into IN-X go to waste, and as the shard is dead anyway, I have hard to see how anyone would lose anything by giving the IN-X files to someone with motivation to re-open IN and start adjust it into the IN community's liking.

This does problably seem very unfair from a XUO-players perspective. The thing is, we've had basically their playstyle since the beginning from the shard, at least in things that really matters.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

well since muto wasnt allowed to take any scripts from in-x to xuo, i don't know how it goes for the in'ers then.. but if u got any scripts its just fair if muto could get scripts too

- regards, Fable

Isn't the new XUO running on sphere? Having the IN:X scripts for that shard would be useless.

I have both the IN:X and the IN1 scripts, but I'm not going to use them. This shard will definitely have a lot of IN influence, but a direct copy of a past shard means that it'll only ever be a shard that barely lives up to someones nostalgia.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Nasir Wrote:This shard will definitely have a lot of IN influence, but a direct copy of a past shard means that it'll only ever be a shard that barely lives up to someones nostalgia.
That could also be a wise choice.

no its on runuo

- regards, Fable

I'd definitely play again if your idea came to light.

There really hasn't been a whole lost of interest shown in the poll. ;/

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

These forums aren't really a pillar of activity either though:p

exactly my point ;/

Send out a e-mail with a link to this poll. Alot of people heard it died and didn't come back because there really is nothing to come back to..

Count me inSmileSmile