Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Its incredeble....

How do u know most of that players have the skills that they want?¿ explain to me please

p!nk dr@g0n Wrote:For thinking that's what we're asking for, you've proven you don't read any of the posts and that you are retarded. You have nothing to do in this thread, please leave.

And you are what for taking him literary just to have an opportunity to flame..? He actually put some real work into this to test it out and he is one of the few that stays constructive.

Camaron Wrote:How do u know most of that players have the skills that they want?¿ explain to me please
He is saying that they have the skills they need, which coincidentally are the skills they should want. The idea was never that everyone should have all the skills, the idea was to reward people who want to craft and make it "easier" for people that want to PvP.

PvPers trading with crafters to get the resources they need, that was the idea.

If you can buy the damn pots for close to the crafting price, why the hell would one want to train alch? Scribe I get a bit more, but alch..? Why?

Also, I know there is people that train magery from 90 to GM, but why the hell would you want to do that. It doesn't really matter all that much, hunting with 90 magery shouldn't be all that hard, cause if it is, we really screwed up.

Let me also tell you that I've hunted enough to finance almost GMing scribe and bringing alch to 75+, and that was when skills were actually hard to GM.

ok guys obviously we all care about this shard so why not just stop *****ing and wait on Shade to deal with his issues because he will do his best to make the players happy while being fair to all but the economy is a little hard

But i would like to know how he know all those people have the skills that are "needed" as you say. But so lots of you say everything its ok. So maybe im the only one that think the server is going to die. Since all is ok i wont post more or give my opinion.

numbers speak for them self.... went from 100 to around 55... so ALL the staff can say wtv they want.. everyone can have they opinions but when it comes down to it numbers dont lie...so when theres 10 people playin i hope the Staff n everyone who says everything is fine is happy...

Between making IN:X a war shard or simply close it, I believe that Taran would probably go for the 2nd option. Creating a war shard was never in the plans and that kind of concept isn't what the staff wants. Resuming what has been talked here and in other threads, if you gather all the "suggestions" and place them all together you get a PvP shard (Easy skills, Easy hunting, Easy gear gathering) = lots of PvP and screw the PvMers and Crafters.

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

Camaron Wrote:But i would like to know how he know all those people have the skills that are "needed" as you say. But so lots of you say everything its ok. So maybe im the only one that think the server is going to die. Since all is ok i wont post more or give my opinion.
Sorry I misunderstood you. I assume he knows the people have the skill cause of skill stone and cause he has seen people in the duel stones. If you see someone resurrect someone with bandages, it is safe to assume they have anatomy and healing. If you see people taking 46 damage from an FS, it is safe to assume they have resist.

And on your other point. If you really want to stop discussing cause not everyone in the discussion agrees with you, then that is up to you.

Fact is, I'm still not sure on what you are recommending. You are saying it is too hard, and that skills take too long, but you are not giving any specifics that I've seen, besides alchemy. I'm not even sure I understood the alch example properly. What do you want made easier? And no, you are obviously not the only one that wants things easier, I don't doubt the validity of your list, but there are also people that disagrees with you.

voodoo Wrote:numbers speak for them self.... went from 100 to around 55... so ALL the staff can say wtv they want..
Have you seen anyone refuting the fact that the numbers have gone down, anywhere? The whole discussion is about that simple fact and how to turn it around.

Kandorin Wrote:Between making IN:X a war shard or simply close it, I believe that Taran would probably go for the 2nd option. Creating a war shard was never in the plans and that kind of concept isn't what the staff wants. Resuming what has been talked here and in other threads, if you gather all the "suggestions" and place them all together you get a PvP shard (Easy skills, Easy hunting, Easy gear gathering) = lots of PvP and screw the PvMers and Crafters.

Maka am I taking this guy too literary too when I say he's a retard for not reading and understanding what we're saying?

maka Wrote:Have you seen anyone refuting the fact that the numbers have gone down, anywhere? The whole discussion is about that simple fact and how to turn it around.

Yes, and the best option is of course to do nothing. I totally agree.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well here's my view on things....

we can all complain how things should change but lets be realistic here guys and i'm saying this from an objective point of view...

XUO'ers you don't want our pvp to change right? IN'ers do...
IN'ers don't want their skillgain changed but XUO'ers do

I'm not saying everyone is like that but the general makeup from what people are saying and where they come from is pretty much like that.

I however would like to say BESIDES changing the skillgain and the pvp WHAT ELSE can be done in order to get the playerbase high again? I mean we've all been talking about skillgain/pvp/staff while we should be thinking about OTHER THINGS to increase the playerbase.

So I ask all of you, what's a good idea to increase the playerbase besides changing the skillgain/pvp?

p!nk dr@g0n Wrote:Yes, and the best option is of course to do nothing. I totally agree.
I just think that it is better to have a game plan before you run into the burning building. Talking to much about solutions do tend to put acting on ice, but fact is, I do not think we know what's right. We have an idea of what we think is wrong, but that doesn't really solve anything.

Best solution I can sum up, while knowing what taran feels about skill gains, is to hire more staff and make things a little easier. What that entails, I have no clue, but it cannot be to easy either. Maybe make more newbie friendly guides, that PvE/M school and some ready to use macros that just glares you in the face as soon as you long in.

It's just hard for me to understand cause when I made my char, skill gain was easy enough, or at least fair. When people now come and say that it's too hard, after being made easier, I start to wonder if it really is too hard, or if people are just trying to take the whole hand.

p!nk dr@g0n Wrote:What he means is that it's understandable that it's this hard if you'd have a big and stable playerbase... But noone wants to work this hard to be able to start for a playerbase of 40 average, of which 30 are not even seen.

So; make it easier til you have a stable playerbase, then you can go back to this hard or even harder if you want. And you guys need to understand we don't want 1 million gp in starting money, we don't want any crafting skills to become easier, we want the basic skills to be easier or even free. GMing magery costs like 50k worth of resources and takes like 24hrs+ (from 90!).

Thats what i ment, you seem to me , to be a little bit more clever then average here. but, i dont think you should split the game , what i mean with this is. that there will be a too big gap between what you so call pvp skills and crafting skills. we just need a stable playerbase, we have to lower the skillgain for now, untill we have a playerbase from 100 average. when after half a year this playerbase is still 100 avarage you can harden the skillgain. i mean all skills. not pvp no craft. all! so that players actualy have something to loot. so the newbies have some players to look up too.

LudaKrishna Wrote:well here's my view on things....

we can all complain how things should change but lets be realistic here guys and i'm saying this from an objective point of view...

XUO'ers you don't want our pvp to change right? IN'ers do...
IN'ers don't want their skillgain changed but XUO'ers do

I'm not saying everyone is like that but the general makeup from what people are saying and where they come from is pretty much like that.

I however would like to say BESIDES changing the skillgain and the pvp WHAT ELSE can be done in order to get the playerbase high again? I mean we've all been talking about skillgain/pvp/staff while we should be thinking about OTHER THINGS to increase the playerbase.

So I ask all of you, what's a good idea to increase the playerbase besides changing the skillgain/pvp?
This is what I've been trying to say, but I do like the idea of bringing the merge into this:p

This is not XUO nor IN, it is INX. It is a merge shard and we knew skill gain would not be like we left it on XUO. We came here thinking that our PvP would be intact, and it is.

We have made things easier over and over again and we have come to a place where the administration don't think that changing the skill gain is the right way to go. So lets start talk about what change we can brig forth, without touching skill gains and PvP.