Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Namechange Trick

Now selling the secret to the namechange! Why pay 250k when you can get it from me for only 50k!

isn't this like giving away a mustang spawn? I mean i remember for righteous mustang tech bought the spawn and then it got changed....

i really thinl need fix this changename bug and all ^)
or make it paying, like i see on some server, 10-20 mil uo gold or 20-30$ real money Smile it be good for server anyway

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1) It's not a bug.
2) It's not permanent.
3) It's rather easy to spot after you've seen it a few times.
4) People just whine about it because they don't know how to do it or are tricked by it.
5) Selling the info for 45000 gold! :lol:

i sell 40k if it's allowed lol

lol who need know it he know

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This will only encourage mean persons, like me :icon_twisted: to spam the "trick" around for free just because im a bad girl

Its good at it is, atleast with a playerbase like this. and all new players. maybe in the future it might rise in price when all players are a bit more skilled and can ghet a bit more money easelyer

Kamos Wrote:1) It's not a bug.
2) It's not permanent.
3) It's rather easy to spot after you've seen it a few times.
4) People just whine about it because they don't know how to do it or are tricked by it.
ThisTongue

Funny thing is that I already posted what it was and how to do it in the last topic about this:p

yea maka it's how I figured it out lol

lol I was just making fun of the few people who made it realllly secretive and wouldn't stop being gay and just tell me. I didn't see it in changelog so I was like.. wtf

WOW ur trying to sell the gm thief diguise trick, ur really lame!

Logarithm @ IN-X :evil:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]