Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

People Selling Scrools And Pots

This is getting very stupid with prices for scrools and pots..ppl selling 100 fs for 5.5k , 100 mana pots 5k this is gettin dumb... Everyone Making Scrools And Pots Must Come To A Agreement With Prices!!! Prices Need To Go Up Up Up!!!!

supply and demand!

[Image: INXSig.jpg]

Strife Wrote:supply and demand!

Not that, just people want to sell things fast and drop it to the floor.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Its better then you guys "jewing" the prices up.

Jewing = Jewelry Thief.. <-- everyone knows that

All Eyez On Me[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

Ministry price for mana pots, as everyone can see in our vendors is 5k for 50 or 10k for 100.

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

Kandorin Wrote:Ministry price for mana pots, as everyone can see in our vendors is 5k for 50 or 10k for 100.

Yes yes very good. You are extreme to the opposite side. The fair price of any item should be, according to Einstein's famous pricing theorem: (Ministry price + Guy-desperate-to-sell price)/2.

If everyone applies that formula, there will be peace on earth. Guaranteed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

p!nk dr@g0n Wrote:Yes yes very good. You are extreme to the opposite side. The fair price of any item should be, according to Einstein's famous pricing theorem: (Ministry price + Guy-desperate-to-sell price)/2.

If everyone applies that formula, there will be peace on earth. Guaranteed.

10k+5k/2
7.5k not bad still more than 5k Big Grin

smoke Wrote:10k+5k/2
7.5k not bad still more than 5k Big Grin
loool true. But 10k for 100 is not a bad price. you and me discussed this somewhere..

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

alright so how about everyone give me their mana potions and scrolls, ill set the price, have them ready for sale, stocked up with a vendor, and ill devide the money evenly... this way no arguments and everyones happy...

ps: jamie u still owe me 70 mana pots in a keg, k tks.=0

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

oh, Splinter you got it all backwards. "Jewing it up" is actually an ironic term. This is where you drop the price to 1gp over cost and shit up an economy really well Wink

Oh, or just .dupe a stack of 60k, that'll "Jew" it up pretty well for ya.

Silverwolf Wrote:alright so how about everyone give me their mana potions and scrolls, ill set the price, have them ready for sale, stocked up with a vendor, and ill devide the money evenly... this way no arguments and everyones happy...

ps: jamie u still owe me 70 mana pots in a keg, k tks.=0

wait wait, dont you mean for all merchants to poly up, tele to the same spot with 10k mana pots (in a bag, of course so they dont disseminate) so you can mass dispel, explo 6-7 times and then take fo free?

Rabbi Samild Wrote:wait wait, dont you mean for all merchants to poly up, tele to the same spot with 10k mana pots (in a bag, of course so they dont disseminate) so you can mass dispel, explo 6-7 times and then take fo free?

or you could always put it into them into a DEED and trade it to me, a lot easier and much more effective.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]