Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pinging to the new server

I was having some ISP problems. Pinged again and had an average of 78ms

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

where is the server based?

sweden

bah, im gona lag like hell again Tongue

150-200 ping is smooth as butter. 300-400 is when you might get a bit choppy. I live in florida and I avg. 170, sometimes lower/higher. I doubt any1 will lag unless they have a poor connection or live on the North or South Pole, or even on the moon. I think any1 can play this shard with a decent stable connection smoothly.

Gibran Wrote:150-200 ping is smooth as butter. 300-400 is when you might get a bit choppy. I live in florida and I avg. 170, sometimes lower/higher. I doubt any1 will lag unless they have a poor connection or live on the North or South Pole, or even on the moon. I think any1 can play this shard with a decent stable connection smoothly.

Well, when your in New Zealand its kinda tough...

Gibran?? Same old Gibran? It's NoxIon, from the old days... we used to hang, if ya remember Smile

Wow I was thinking it might have been you. That is so cool. Nice m8 so you are New Zealand you say, that is awesome! I got an Aussie buddy I game with all the time. That is pretty sweet welcome man good to hear from ya Smile

hehe awesome! should get in touch soemtime mate Smile! Good ol Nos days were fun as hell! Do you still talk to Lucy?

I have not talked to her in a few years but I did stay in contact for a little while through myspace and aim. I lost her myspace ID b/c I made a new account but I still have her aim along with many others but most of them never get on anymore. My aim is still the same, gbooboots.

Gibran Wrote:I have not talked to her in a few years but I did stay in contact for a little while through myspace and aim. I lost her myspace ID b/c I made a new account but I still have her aim along with many others but most of them never get on anymore. My aim is still the same, gbooboots.

I've got her on my MSN, she's online sometimes, I dunno if she'll return for IN-X but I'll make sure to tell her about it Wink

Hate Wrote:I've got her on my MSN, she's online sometimes, I dunno if she'll return for IN-X but I'll make sure to tell her about it Wink

yeah ive got her too, not sure shes interested in UO anymore hehehe...

Good times, though...

That is cool! Tell her we said hello and we miss her and she is welcome to come chat here on the forums if she does not wish to play. I am trying to get my MSN password back and I failed a few attempts and I have to try again later. I will get it back I am sure as long as I get the security question right which is a no brainer for me but my ID on MSN is gbooboo. It has been years since I logged into MSN Messenger.