Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help us out

There is NO true sphere replicas out there on RunUO, IN:X will be the one and only. Now, some people do not know what you can do with RunUO so I'd like to explain to people that we got all the sphere features that you guys used to and still love. What we are going to do is to make a section on the page, similar to "Got Sphere?!", and visual show how we have all these features on IN:X.

What I want people to do is to write down what you used to love with sphere or your OLD shard, IN1 and TUS XUO, and we will try to visualize and show how we got these features on IN:X.

Post these things/features in this topic.

i remember the old school look on energy vortex o.O,

craftingmenues sounds etc but i know u have already fixed the menues and the sounds is being worked on so keep the good work up =) also love that u have removed the menue when u press on a vendor so now u actually have to say "vendor buy" or "buy" or <name> buy ! Wink

i used to love Teh tingling sensation

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

the aids, had dif sound + was faster i believe, right? or was that in ONO? :p

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:the aids, had dif sound + was faster i believe, right? or was that in ONO? :p
im not sure but im almost sure your one of those persons who did miss the whole tus and sphere feeling, since u started to play like 1 year ago? Sad

For me was everything about the PK at Brit Bridge, Brit GY, Minoc Bridge
Also i liked the hunting alot, on there. That's why we hunted alot on there. I never liked hunting anymore since tus. It's all about the system.
There was some special feeling at Brit Bank. People used to chill there, and talk to eachother. Since RunXuo i haven't seen that anymore.

The most things are not really Sphere issues, but i am just talking about my mainly points of comming back and have a good thought again about what can happen on here!

i just LOVED the old newbie dungeon (probes novus opiate).

that was feeling!

to see the same newbie dungeon once again with the same spawns and everything would just be awesome.

definitly the crafting menus :O. maybe bulletin boards too? and hm... recall spell fizzle sound when getting hit (didnt hear a sound in XUO so wasnt sure if i was recalling or if i was about to die...) btw quriz i played in first XUO for 1-2 weeks :p i started playing uo first on Alias Mortal, then when there was a mayor lagg all the time i went to XUO then i quit uo for a while.. so i have been playing uo since long ago :p

- regards, Fable

ok

Blackfog Wrote:For me was everything about the PK at Brit Bridge, Brit GY, Minoc Bridge

OMG, Where is Cove ??!! The entrance of cove was a very funny place to PK!

the old tour areas with the blue walls and the brit gy quests Big Grin

Quote:Originally Posted by [B]juggobuggo[B]i just LOVED the old newbie dungeon (probes novus opiate).

that was feeling!

to see the same newbie dungeon once again with the same spawns and everything would just be awesome.

Yeah, that was a wicked dungeon on Old Probes Nos... Plus it was on the 2nd Nos as well... Good Newbie dungeon, and spawns.

And I've noticed on the new UO, you can't salute/bow while being mounted...'(Even tho they both do a choppy swirl)' Just a thought from Tus/Sphere 51a-56b.

And Magic Reflection had a different sound on Tus/Sphere 51a-56b... Even tho it doesn't matter just a Tus/Sphere 51a-56b sound Smile . -Aeorox

[Image: sigpic28_6.gif][Image: Aeo_2010]