Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Please Read.

Camaron Wrote:Rabbi u r the one who stay afk in pits spaming how much money do u have? I hope IN players who come r not like u.

Damn, you haven't been on for ****ing everrrr! Lemme guess, poor server connection?

i didnt play because all the ppl did like u (wait afk in pits) and didnt go gank or pvp

mmmm Camaron pvp is sux... Tongue
I return to play, try to help the server.

There just two players online so I think it's too early to jump to the conclusion that XUOers aren't playing anymore. Of course they don't play now, same goes for everyone who liked multiplayer aspect of UO.
By the way how long you remain being a player? You can only post on forums as a player if you're online in game while posting it?
Also why the PvP changes are taken to consideration while PvM and skillgain changes that XUO players were always asking about aren't? If people that want these changes will come right now and vote for it, will you consider changing PvM system/skillgain to the XUO way?
There are few servers at the moment with players that left IN-X because they had to hunt non stop, even though they didn't like it. They just often died in PvP and always were trying to get money to gank.
And no, XUOers didn't left due to lag issues, many people were complaining about it but I doubt anyone of them left because of that.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:There's no money in PVP here because all it is is scroll scroll pot scroll bardie.

Scroll, scroll, pot, scroll... sounds like you can make a lot of money by crafting those items and selling them...

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Show me a fight that doesn't go like that and I'll show you a magical ****ing ninja squirrel. One of the reasons there are no players is because the shitty PVP that isn't the way it should be in UO that scares all the newbs away. Then the PVPers get bored because there's no one to kill and quit. IN was robust as shit and didn't have lame ass PVP scripts.

No one would notice if you changed it anyway. They've all quit.

Again Rabbi, did you ever take the initiative to learn it? I mean really learn it and give it a chance. Approach it unbiased and actually try it? And honestly, if the PVP is soooo easy and it's just casting a scroll or two and using a pot, well how come smoke, scare, and gang bang always won the tours? If it's sooo easy you should be able to beat them...

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Prove me wrong.

I'll let Balthor (a NEW player) prove you wrong with what he said...

Balthor Wrote:XUO\NOS players have clogne's by the gaggle's to choose from

Do you really think if the XUO style of PVP were sooo shitty that there'd be dozens of shards trying to duplicate it??

As for server lag, I don't think it would be an issue if 20-30 of us hopped on right now, but even Taran admitted that when it gets to 50+ it becomes an issue, and that's the main reason he doesn't want to send out the emails. Because people would join, we'd hit 75 players, 50% of them would complain about the lag and leave, it would go back to 35 players, half these people would complain there's nobody online to kill, or skillgain is too hard, or there's nothing to do and leave, then we'd be down to 10-15 players again and these people would all leave... It's a vicious cycle we're stuck in until we get new hardware.

Dont care about rabbi said man hes stupid. He talk shit about pvp and he didnt try it . The funny thing is that he say is easy only scroll pot bardi and he cant kill nobody lol. Why dont u change all pvm and role playing only two ppl playing atm so who cares? lets do it like it was on xuo (rabbi style)

*Laughs* All these XUO people talking in the forums, yet the players that are actually ingame are IN, WHY DONT YOU GET IT? Quit talking. If you dont play, you have no say. [Thats the new slogan]

Gang-Bang Wrote:By the way how long you remain being a player? You can only post on forums as a player if you're online in game while posting it?

I said that to try and get some people to actually log on for once instead of just complaining on the forums. Instead of complaint after complaint, people need to put in an effort at least. I'm tired of the same old "DO THIS!" and "DON"T DO THAT!" crap from the players who do not even attempt to log on even once a week for a few minutes. The people who whine the most don't even intend on playing which is the most annoying part...

Quote:Also why the PvP changes are taken to consideration while PvM and skillgain changes that XUO players were always asking about aren't? If people that want these changes will come right now and vote for it, will you consider changing PvM system/skillgain to the XUO way?

Hmm, I certainly remember 2 skill changes where skillgains were made easier and then a skill stone was added to make skills even easier to get... I also remember going through a ton of lootpacks and increasing them when you guys were whining about how you had to hunt for an hour to buy resources for a week.

No wonder all the other staff members went insane. You people can't get along, can't compromise, can't be friendly, can't stop complaining.

Anyway, if you care enough to post your thoughts about the shard then you should care enough to at least log on once in awhile. Don't argue about how this won't help and that will be bad if you aren't willing to help the shard yourself.

Quote:Dont care about rabbi said man hes stupid. He talk shit about pvp and he didnt try it

How can you know if someone hasn't pvp'd when you never log on? Silly kid.

the xuo pvp was promissed to us ITS ALL WE HAVE you guys took everything else away so stop ****ing crying you greedy ****s god damn it's so annoying to read the same shit over and over on this damn forum if there was 200 players alone or 150 players on old xuo it must of worked uuse your head this isnt the problem obviously.

maybe the problem is the shards running around with 100-200 mil + in money being thrown around. ridiculous as might i say

Shade Wrote:I said that to try and get some people to actually log on for once instead of just complaining on the forums. Instead of complaint after complaint, people need to put in an effort at least. I'm tired of the same old "DO THIS!" and "DON"T DO THAT!" crap from the players who do not even attempt to log on even once a week for a few minutes. The people who whine the most don't even intend on playing which is the most annoying part...

Hmm, I certainly remember 2 skill changes where skillgains were made easier and then a skill stone was added to make skills even easier to get... I also remember going through a ton of lootpacks and increasing them when you guys were whining about how you had to hunt for an hour to buy resources for a week.

No wonder all the other staff members went insane. You people can't get along, can't compromise, can't be friendly, can't stop complaining.

Anyway, if you care enough to post your thoughts about the shard then you should care enough to at least log on once in awhile. Don't argue about how this won't help and that will be bad if you aren't willing to help the shard yourself.

How can you know if someone hasn't pvp'd when you never log on? Silly kid.

how do you know if someone logged on are you on 24/7? silly kid don't be rude. it's your job as a staff to help players not push them away we don't care if you're joking or not you are a dick to some players

smoke Wrote:the xuo pvp was promissed to us ITS ALL WE HAVE you guys took everything else away

First off both sides didn't get everything they wanted, it was compromised. However XUO got more then pvp and you know it. Just as you can list things that you wanted and didn't get during the merge, so can an IN player list just as many things.

Quote:it's so annoying to read the same shit over and over on this damn forum

Then why do you always post the same stuff over and over?

Quote:maybe the problem is the shards running around with 100-200 mil + in money being thrown around.

well there isn't actually that much, though there is almost 100mil, but at the same time don't you find it funny that you and your friends were complaining about how hard it is to make money like a month or so before you left. I suppose you forgot or maybe you just enjoy contradicting yourself.

Quote:how do you know if someone logged on are you on 24/7? silly kid don't be rude. it's your job as a staff to help players not push them away we don't care if you're joking or not you are a dick to some players

Uh I have magical staff powers and can tell when people log on, kid. Also I can't push someone away who doesn't play and hasn't in quite awhile. Oh and I am mean to everyone, even Taran :p Though you have to give me some credit for being nice too, after all I haven't banned you from the forums yet and all you do is bad mouth the shard and staff. I am a nice guy after all!
Being nice makes me feel dirty... time to be myself.

I thought you quit? http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5791

Quote:stop ****ing crying
please take your own advice.

Shade Wrote:I thought you quit? http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5791

stop ****ing crying

please take your own advice.

BURNED! check it out dude, you say this XUO pvp is all you have, hrmm..... thats funny, it couldnt possibly be, cuz right now you and your buddies are all playing another shard with that pvp, so if its not good enough here and you XUO'ers have moved on [which you have i see you guys in other shards forums] Let us IN'ers have our peace and get our pvp, because you see we still care about this shard. please respond with something that expresses even some what of a good point.

OMG! It just came to me. gm's can we make a poll, ok the only way you would be able to vote on this matter would be if your account had been logged in for atleast two hours in the past week, and well see who wins yeah?