Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PvP Reward Stone

If you aren't in favor of something feel free to come up with a new and better idea :p

Captain Morgan Wrote:I am a tamer and not in favor of the random mount crystal also I am not in favor of the weapon idea but the others I am fine with.

why you arent in favor of the random mount crystal?... Would this harm you? that you know all spawns in 3 days is harm for all player that server and nobody say nothing... Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3 days? Look at my server time. Been here a lot longer than 3 days Big Grin

sorry, i wanted say 4 days... ¬¬ your smile say a lot of of this topic... Big Grin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you mean like 60 days I think Big Grin

I am playing here since the begining of the shard and I saw you here since one month ago... Your intuition for find rideables mounts is increible! very very very good, is than increible same write .go wiked mustang Big Grin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actually, I have many friends who are tamers Big Grin I am sorry you are not as fortunate.

Also it helped when a friend of mine killed your newbie guildmate who had all of the taming locations on his person Big Grin

Stay on topic or take it elsewhere.

Captain Morgan Wrote:Actually, I have many friends who are tamers Big Grin I am sorry you are not as fortunate.

Also it helped when a friend of mine killed your newbie guildmate who had all of the taming locations on his person Big Grin

You talk of Martin? He only have 6 spawns in him boby, You have all spawns, you have a lot of tamers friends??? hahahaha good exit... I cant say you nothing of this topic, this topic is same that a lot of other topics, is my word vs your word... but I am tired of **** cheat Big Grin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here's some price suggestions;

- Newbied, Random colored lantern, NO rename;
~5 team tickets (There are alot of hues, the odds is not on you getting a color of your like, or even not that someone else will, so I don't think the price should be high)

- Newbied R/R jewelary deed;
2 Tour

- R/R leather deed (can be used on various leather armor, bone armor, not on piles of leather);
~1 tour ticket?

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

I dont understand good, what is Newbied, Random colored lantern, NO rename?? and what is Newbied R/R jewelary deed??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'd like to see R/R Newbied lantern, but color of choice and you should be able to rename it ;p
Price ~ 4 tour tickets or something.
About jewelery, I'd also like it, but I think price should be higher;p 3-4 tour tickets...
And I also hope there will be no price changes for existing items such as R/R Clothes and so on, unless these who made it before will get refunded :/