Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

House Contest

Yea post a screen shot and dress up poor. It will earn you an honorable mention Smile

Eighty Swords Wrote:Yea post a screen shot and dress up poor. It will earn you an honorable mention Smile

Sorry Im too busy macroing for this.

My house is in complete disary from all the rough sex all over the house Big Grin

In hopes to get this moving in the right direction, here is my house Smile

[Image: frontyard.jpg]
This is my front yard. As you can see its waterfront property Wink Cost a pretty penny but it was well worth it. I also have no neighbors for miles, which is nice because I like my peace and quiet.

[Image: firstfloor.jpg]
This is my first floor. As you can see I have an area for stabling as well as a crafting rune for when I want to feel manly and build stuff with my own hands. It comes in handy to have these rooms near each other as I like to make the shoes for my mounts myself, to be sure that they will be able to run at their top speed. You can also notice that the first room when entering through the main doors only has chairs in it. On nice days I like to lounge out and leave the doors open as it has a lovely view of the lake, especially during sun sets.

[Image: secondfloor.jpg]
As you can see this is my main cooking and eating area. I have yet to furnish a dining area but mainly because the balconies on this floor are the perfect place to eat on nice days. Though to the left side, near the stairs is where I originally intended to have a dining room.

[Image: thirdfloor.jpg]
What good is a nice house without a nice relaxing room to rest in? Here you will see my lovely bed that was hand built by the best elven carpenters in the world. You will also see the fireplace in this room is slightly different then that of a normal fireplace. It is specially designed to have the same flow as the wood oven from the kitchen. This circulates the sweat smell of the food I made into my room and helps me relax. You may notice the larger balcony on this floor, on days when I have nothing better to do I try casting out a line from there as it is almost directly above the lake. Who else can fish from their own home Smile

Unfortunately my job keeps me away from home quite often and I haven't had time to finish with the furnishings and decor but I hope you liked my home! Be sure to visit sometime! ..preferably when I am out though. Like I said, I like my peace and quiet.

Very nice! But I see a few lies in your description...

1) That bed isn't for sleeping, it's where Hate did the nasty with you and cheated on me!!!
2) Let's not even talk about those balconies :p

PS: This is your MORTAL's house, right?

Its my house, seeing as how its in malas it wouldn't do any good to a mortal :p

I'm not exactly entering (though you can still give me a prizeWink) more like trying to get the ball rolling.

the balcony's are awesome!

IN1: Andrew / Andrew the Almighty (forums)
IN-X: Andrew, High Ranger [Rangers of the North]
[Image: siggie.jpg]

Sorry Shade but I didn't see the mini UO map that looked like Malas. I didn't think it was in felucca but I thought maybe in T2A. Thanks for sharing! hopefully someone else will post theirs too Big Grin I will post mine just for fun (I obviously won't award myself a prize lol).

Don't close the competition before I've posted my house! Wink I'll be done soon.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

No worries. There aren't any real joiners yet :p I might let it go another week or so more then I first said to try and get more people to enter.

Official Entry #1

[Image: uohouse.jpg]

The WheatSheet is there cuz this is also Scarecrow's house (I just live in it) thus it represents what scarecrow's are made out of.

The Chess board is there cuz i'm good at chess (ask shade Tongue), you got your tubs/normal containers holding stuff. All a pvper needs in a house lol

LudaKrishna Wrote:Official Entry #1

[Image: uohouse.jpg]

The WheatSheet is there cuz this is also Scarecrow's house (I just live in it) thus it represents what scarecrow's are made out of.

The Chess board is there cuz i'm good at chess (ask shade Tongue), you got your tubs/normal containers holding stuff. All a pvper needs in a house lol

^^^ your not to bad Tongue hit me up when you want the rematch