Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[EUO] Mining

I have a same similar issue. Does anyone know what the problem is?

I'm not sure what might cause this issue since I haven't had it myself. If you haven't installed UO using the ML link that can be found on this site try that. You also can't be running any other macros simultaneously that have targeting in them. Try once manually using your pickaxe on a cavern tile under you and then running the macro. Let me know if any of these things did/didn't work for you.

I am not running any other macros, and I tried manually mining a few times then started the macro and it still didnt work.

i got the same problem Sad

Myrial [Nordborg City] - IN1

It seems that it can't recognize or detect the cavern tiles properly. I've personally never had this problem and I've used the links provided on this site to setup my UO. All of you having this problem... Where did you download your UO client from? If you haven't already, try downloading Mondain's Legacy using the link provided on IN:X site and tell me if problems reoccur using that one.

It worked when reinstalling the uo version from IN's page, i had some 9th year anniversary installed.

Updated the macro. Shouldn't get stuck so much anymore.

Myrial Wrote:It worked when reinstalling the uo version from IN's page, i had some 9th year anniversary installed.

Same here!

IN1: Andrew / Andrew the Almighty (forums)
IN-X: Andrew, High Ranger [Rangers of the North]
[Image: siggie.jpg]

Im struggling to get it to target or recognize my bag i put em in, but i got a razor macro to do that for me! (which i now see wont work properly) !!

IN1: Andrew / Andrew the Almighty (forums)
IN-X: Andrew, High Ranger [Rangers of the North]
[Image: siggie.jpg]

Yea, I should have warned not to run other macros simultaneously unless you understand the macro and know they will not have conflicts. I'll add some notes about the correct client and running other macros at the same time. Thanks for the input guys! Big Grin

Concerning Razor and this macro!
Sometimes Razor screws up this macro due to the sometimes fast retargetting. The Macro simply freezes and you have to restart it. You can avoid this by going to the "More Options" tab in Razor and remove the mark from the second from the top on the left side. It's named something with Queue(Ill write the exact name when i get home)

When this is done, the Macro works flawless!!

Great macro man! Completely beats my Razor macros once you get the ID's of your bank and the container in your bank to put the ores in. I kept having the value switch on me as I was double clicking it... weird but I got it in the end Smile