Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Drasticly Changes are needed!

Im not talking about vendor mall now. I just dont understand why u think that trading in pits should be disabled. It aint change nothing, just add some useless actions like logging out, logging on blue char, going britain, trading, logging out, logging in, and so on..

Gang-Bang Wrote:Im not talking about vendor mall now. I just dont understand why u think that trading in pits should be disabled. It aint change nothing, just add some useless actions like logging out, logging on blue char, going britain, trading, logging out, logging in, and so on..
trading is already disabled in pits, and btw the pits is beeing used for people to log in/off or for boring people waiting untill a blue one steps on the red pads to oclo or unguarded area's Big Grin

[Black]

Shade Wrote:If we closed it down for a test run we would have to move all those vendors to where players wanted, then back again if the mall re-opened. That would be a pain for the players who have vendors and staff as well. A relocation of the vendor mall may be a better solution.

I don't think it would be a problem to make a script that would transfer your vendor from the mall to the bank. The vendor would turn into an item, kinda similiar with how it works at tourneys with the statue. When people want to place their vendor, they simply double-click the vendor-thing and it will be placed with all the items and prices set as you had it in the mall.

In my opinion the mall ruins alot of fun. It's fun to make your own store, to decorate it, to do the advertising etc etc. Just for an example think of Messiah's S-mart. There won't be nothing like this unless the mall gets removed.

The mall is boring, it's requires no effort at all. We get less interacting between people, and that's a fact. Before the mall was made, people searched for players who sold what they need. Now you just have to spend 2mins to look through the vendor mall to get what you need.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

If vendor mall going to be removed then i think we need to enable trading in pits. But still, i vote for vendor mall to stay untill we get 100ppl++ online... Not that easy to interact with people when we dont have players at all

If it close and people start putting their vendors on house I only dont wanna see like in anothers Shards thousands of people macroing in front brit bank like this: "Come Go to my vendor" opening gates ! It's very Sad

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ryuuku Wrote:If it close and people start putting their vendors on house I only dont wanna see like in anothers Shards thousands of people macroing in front brit bank like this: "Come Go to my vendor" opening gates ! It's very Sad
We rather would have thousands of people in front of brit bank then 30 people scattered around the world at this point Big Grin

[Black]

Anyway I prefer the old times without these vendors, I prefer face to face business! :p

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ryuuku Wrote:Anyway I prefer the old times without these vendors, I prefer face to face business! :p
There we go! Big Grin

[Black]

I'd like to know if this have been discussed by the staff and what their opinions are.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

This is taken from a post I made in staff forums

Taran Wrote:So, this is what I want done before I send e-mails out.
  • Add the old IN weapons
  • Add more craftable stuff (for example colored furniture)
  • Balance loot better, pretty much all monsters could probably drop more. Xtreme is fine though, we could use that as a basis.
  • Fix a new customizable .wop system
  • Fix all high priority bugs on the bugtracker.
  • Fix the economy? I'm not an economist and I don't know much about how it works. Maybe we could get someone to give ideas? Although some of the points above might help it.
These are our priorities right now. Once we get this done we can send out the e-mails and go out of Beta.

Mmm, whats wrong with new .wop system???

It will be made more flexible, in such a way that you can easily choose if you want wop or not. If you want to use WOP then there pretty much will be no changes for you, it is just an option for the people that do not want to see constant spamming.

We are going to balance it as good as we can, but chances are that if a no wop guy fights a wop guy, the wop guy will have a slight advantage (if the no wop guy choses to disregard the wop). Beauty of the system will be when two no wop guys fight, they will not have to reconfigure their macro or remove their wops (if they are using them when fighting vs wops).

Essentially what's most important is that XUO people will not have to worry about wop changing for them, it will stay exactly the way it is. You will just be given a choice to do it a different way.

Will be more info about this later, wont really be any questions or votes on it though. The system will not change or remove anything, just give people a choice.