Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deleting characters

I need someone to help me delete one. I've paged a few times but I've had to go before they've been answered.

At the moment Taran is the only one able to delete characters. After this sundays restart, pages concerning deleting characters will be answered faster Smile

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

I can't remove chars Sad

Any staff member can set a prop on your char so you can remove it yourself though.

...i totally forgot about that.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Can anyone say me wich Char come with skirt...all womans coming only with Kilt Sad

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ryuuku Wrote:Can anyone say me wich Char come with skirt...all womans coming only with Kilt Sad

are you gay?

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Kyo Wrote:are you gay?
Why are you asking? Are you into that?

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

Kyo Wrote:are you gay?

I just prefer skirt than robes or agglutinated pants.

And Kilts show my legs, I dont like my legs :p

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

I end up with skirts a lot when I make female characters... I had newbied clothes in the vendor mall for a long time, but finally took 'em down. Maybe they're worth something now that you have to go through a hassle to make new toons. Tongue

Sindern Wrote:I end up with skirts a lot when I make female characters... I had newbied clothes in the vendor mall for a long time, but finally took 'em down. Maybe they're worth something now that you have to go through a hassle to make new toons. Tongue

Have u NB skirt? :p

Possibly. I'll have to check later. I can't launch the game because I'm trying to get stupid Warhammer Online to install and it's having all kinds of problems. I think having UO open is making the install mess up somehow.

If yes pm me on forum with price... thanks