Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skills back?

Kepi Wrote:What if we(players) help those starters, ive help many starters to macro and give them some money.

Your forgetting that alot of our players are more interested in griefing our new players and making their experience miserable.... Sad

But if you do have the oppurtunity please do help them!

Setep!... the most hated player on INReborn Tongue

Good to see you back mate,

PM taran and he'll be able to locate your character for you

hope to see you ingame soon

Okan

ya i agree with taran 2 i had 50mage took me bout 12hrs to macro straght threw it so 50~100 12hrs all the othr skills r so easy to raise:badgrin:

ya i agree with taran 2 i had 50mage took me bout 12hrs to macro straght threw it so 50~100 12hrs all the othr skills r so easy to raise:badgrin:

I actually support the "starting out with GM magery" suggestion, because I think a lot of the ppl whose too lazy to macro might just need that lil push to start playing here, and even if it only takes 12 hrs to get it I'm sure some of them may still decide to go to some random shard where they get it instead just to avoid macroing since they feel they've "spent way too much time macroing in UO and now just wants to have fun" ;p Anyways it's not like they won't have to macro to have a good char, but it may get their butt here so that they can enjoy the ganking and then realize that this shard is worth macroing on. (enjoying the ganking would however require their lazy asses to macro eval int and resistance, but I guess that may still be something they can do if they get magery for free).

Oh and another thing, it's always easier to start out at a shard with GM magery than start out at a shard from scratch for other reasons as well, it's easier to get cash so you won't have to rome newbie dungeon to get cash to macro your magery, which will save you a lot of time. I seriously doubt most people here would help newcomers with cash unless they know them since before. It may take 12 hrs to get it if you have the cash needs to macro it, but if you're broke I doubt it'll be that fast.

Anyways, that's just my two cents, I'm quite sure that it won't change, but it's always worth discussing tho, but if Taran goes "it's a nono, no point in trying to change my mind, it won't happen", then please accept that, because he's the one with the last word in all of this.

For now feel free to discuss about it tho! After all we all want what's best for IN-X.

Regards,
Hate

The problem with that is that the people who have started since IN:X came back up and are still working on magery are kinda screwed if they've already worked their other skills. Sad

I suppose you could put up a stone in the pits for players who have started before the GM magery thing, and let them get GM magery from the stone.

They wouldn't get the GM magery r/r/n spellbook though, which might still serve as an incentive to raise your magery the old fashioned way.

bahahah yeah him and his guild would definitely macro mage from 50 again go setep!!!

You could make a stone to purchase, and it'll have a maximum of two skills, non-craft( such as smithy and alchemy, but the gathering skills are okay) to GM. The price of course would be a bit steep, but hey..it'd an idea. Tongue

Nah, i dont like that idea Smurtle.. I agree with GM magery but not more than 1 gm, thats the basic skill.. With that gmed for free its easy to get all the other skills.!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Haha! ahh, Liquid... bringing back memories from the IN:X-forums.

Liquid Wrote:First off. Ledoroil your a ****ing loser with no heart. how dare you say something like that you heartless ****. Go toss over your uo cd and kill yourself you ******.

And second off, im not waiting for anything to go live. I was told about this one forum conversation so i thought i would add my post to it. Ryan was highly respected by me, and by alot of people on uo in general.

R.I.P. Ryan!

Ledoroil go **** yourself, your family and i hope you **** your whole life up.. and sit at home like a bum for the rest of your life playing uo, and commit suicide when the shard goes down. Grow up you little ****** and learn some respect. mate if only you were right here i would break your little kneck, i wish.

go kill yourself ledoroil and thanks for all those who posted here, it would of meant alot to Ryan! peace out everyone except those that are heartless ****s.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

What you COULD do is give 75-80 magery from a stone (enough to cast blades, GH, poison, etc) and charge what it would have cost in regs (do a test to find out). Script something into the banker that allows them to pay it back over 3 weeks or something, else they lose the +25 magery bonus they bought. This could definitely help players with recall, mark, and get them on their feet to do hunting to pay back the debt.

Whatcha think?

Regards.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:What you COULD do is give 75-80 magery from a stone (enough to cast blades, GH, poison, etc) and charge what it would have cost in regs (do a test to find out). Script something into the banker that allows them to pay it back over 3 weeks or something, else they lose the +25 magery bonus they bought. This could definitely help players with recall, mark, and get them on their feet to do hunting to pay back the debt.

Whatcha think?

Regards.

I like that idea