Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skills back?

Good day, my old guild are all looking to come back.. however we have the understand that we get a certain percentage of our skills back ect?

A few of us have logged in and noticed no skills. Do gms give these out manually or?

From what I understand, it's automated but the transfers are disabled at the moment. :/

Yes, email taran and proof somehow that is your character. [email protected]

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Skills transfer will never be done again, that was one of the main things Taran said he will not do when we re-opened

I dont know this guy, but... if some active guild want to join our shard, why not? I mean, u dont need to transfer something, just maybe its possible to set up some skills, if he really joinin with hes guild? I just mean not to GM every skill ofcourse, just a bit, to give them motivation... Or just add something like GM magery to new players? Cos our shard is pwnage, everything is nice, but we really need people, its our main problemSad I dont think someone of our old players will be jealous cos of GM magery as starting skill... Ofcourse if u dont need script so much for it... IMHO

Gang-Bang Wrote:I dont know this guy, but... if some active guild want to join our shard, why not? I mean, u dont need to transfer something, just maybe its possible to set up some skills, if he really joinin with hes guild? I just mean not to GM every skill ofcourse, just a bit, to give them motivation... Or just add something like GM magery to new players? Cos our shard is pwnage, everything is nice, but we really need people, its our main problemSad I dont think someone of our old players will be jealous cos of GM magery as starting skill... Ofcourse if u dont need script so much for it... IMHO

I would have argued with this months ago (or a year ago, whatever) but I have to agree that a gimmick of some sort would help the growth. Maybe if it was just a newbie package of sorts, if nothing else; some extra gold, maybe a full or nearly full spellbook, one shrunken horse, and a set of crap armor with a wep would help new players out and make it a tad less difficult.
If "free" skills are handed out in any way just make sure they aren't gm crafting or anything :p
In any case I think a good way to get some old players back is mass mail everyone again. Some people gave up hope and stopped checking back here. Someone needs to let those players know that this shard is back up and that their accounts are here waiting for them.

[Image: mariozl3.png]

Quote:In any case I think a good way to get some old players back is mass mail everyone again.

This hasn't been done yet? That would be a big help. 0_o Also, pull friends in if you get the chance. Tongue I've got 4 of my r/l buddies crammed into my house in a huge macro orgy. I just got them to start since the shard came up again.

I think taran wants to fix loots (and some other balancing) before he sends the email.

What if we(players) help those starters, ive help many starters to macro and give them some money.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

a "xuo-style" newbie start pack its necessary atm (gm magery skills at 50 and all that kind of stuff). No one will macro 1 month to play in a shard with no action at all, so if we dont give that "pack" we dont get players we dont get players ppl who log for the first time wont stay and it will be the same again and again ...

You dont have to macro for more than a week if you just want combat skills.
Hell, if you macro a lot you can do it in just a few days.

I agree with Taran, GMing magery is quite easy, and today we had 45 clients, its going uppp Big Grin!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.