Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What do you guys want?

One special craft able recall rune has been planed for such a long time. It would require some skill to make it and a few resources. By one I mean that everyone can have only one.

Sad thing is, it never got doneSad

Well the first thing we need its raise our playerbase.
Lets face it no one its joining with that start skills and that skill gain, we need give some kind of "start-pack" i dont care if new players get some basic skills for free and i talked to some ppl in the server ppl who worked his acc as well as i did and ppl who i actually respect and they all agree. Our playerbase its getting really hurt by all these XUO-type servers who are around, lets face it we need to get back the xuo spirit and forgot all that IN stuff, i dont wanna be rude but lets face it every time i join the server EVERYONE around its from xuo, so get back what we want, if we can get the xuo feeling again im sure playerbase will raise in just a few days.

PD: Unban some of the ppl who got banned in the "closing server process" everyone thought the closure was for good and some may do some lame stuff but i really think they deserve other chance.

PD2: Anyways i dont know why i write all this stuff when since maka leave no one listen to us, well muto does but a gm cant do many stuff

I'm from XUO and I loved it but I still don't understand the animosity between XUO and IN people. Sure, there's a big difference between PVP and RP, but the two can make a pretty awesome combination if it's done right. Plenty of RP elements like quests, etc, but with a balanced PVP system.

What it sounds like to me is that this shard has way too many people who like to complain. I don't sit down to something that someone cooked, eat my fill, then complain that it tasted like $hit. My mom taught me better manners than that.

-edit- oh forgot what I was going to say originally:
Raising playerbase is going to be important, but that can be achieved relatively simply by getting friends/family to start playing. I've recruited two of my friends within the past week with more who may join later (one probably tomorrow.)

A way to get started faster might be useful. It took me some convincing to get them to play a game when I explained how it worked. I was like "OK, so you download this, install that, log in, then you start macroing for about a week before you can really do much of anything." Damn near lost them after I said that, but I convinced them by letting them know you could macro with UO running in the background while you do other stuff.

Quote:PD: Unban some of the ppl who got banned in the "closing server process" everyone thought the closure was for good and some may do some lame stuff but i really think they deserve other chance.

only one who got banned from inx is smoke, i dont think 1 person will make a huge diference on the player base ;p

Good news, I have also FINALLY completely finished my super-amazing super-hard Mustang Spawn. Only advice I can give is to bring plenty of resources and be extremely prepared (also, you can't mark or gate there of course).

More good news! We actually were just working on making that newbied rune sindern was talking about ("we" being mainly Malik). We have a good idea for the main ingredient and skills needed, we really just need to check with Taran I guess and get it scripted in if possible.

Also, I believe that the starting items are a bit shabby. I think of it this way: look at how much 2k gold is generally worth - it's basically chump change. It can get you a horse and half a suit of armor Tongue So in my opinion it should at the least be raised to 5k or so, to give you a good shove off...This will buy regs, horse, armor/wep, and trained skills fairly well.

I know smoke has some friends who will play if he got unban cause i talked to some ppl close to them, so even if it just smoke who got unban 1 active player will make a HUGE impact in the active playerbase who is actually 4? 5?, trust me unban the guy and im sure some of his friends will come with him.

Anyways his ban came in a time who looks kinda unfair to me since in the players mind its that the shard will close for good as i said. And trust im more happier with him banned and out of tourneys Tongue and still want him back Wink

chaO!! Wrote:I know smoke has some friends who will play if he got unban cause i talked to some ppl close to them, so even if it just smoke who got unban 1 active player will make a HUGE impact in the active playerbase who is actually 4? 5?, trust me unban the guy and im sure some of his friends will come with him.

Anyways his ban came in a time who looks kinda unfair to me since in the players mind its that the shard will close for good as i said. And trust im more happier with him banned and out of tourneys Tongue and still want him back Wink

Agreed. You guys have no idea of the impact Smoke has on the playerbase. He alone has minimum 25-30 inx players following him into any other shard he plays... in this case.. that *******n land shard or whatever you call it. I know it has been said that nomore chances would be given but.. he promised many he has matured and will change and i think that if it would help the playerbase and the shard then it is a seriouse matter and should be taken into account.

Regards,
Scarecrow.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Vergo Wrote:I agree wtih Minax, there is lots of diversity, but I agree with Rabbi in that there are some seriously badly spawned places, and we are working on that.

i know what he wanted to tell you.
but that is a huge range for you to fix...

i know some of the monster like balons ancient wyrms shadow dragons etc are really hard to kill..
but it just have some might waepon... and 1.2 - 2.5K for loot.
that is really bad...

i think there is a clear way that you can know all the monster needs what loot.

first of all you have to know the amount of items will the monster drops.
because dragons are little bit strong. bit it have 3 - 5 items for loot.
it should be bad loot.
so you can see the amount of items and how much it drops each time.

for example.
100 - 300
ruin
300 - 700
might
700 - 1100
force
1100 - 1500
power.
1500 and more
VQ.

and the amount
if there is a 1500 or more gold drop.
and it have a 0 - 5 items drop.
if there is 1 it should have a highter chance to get a +20 - 25 tactics weapon.
2 items 15 - 20 etc...

[SIZE="6"]みんなひとり[/SIZE]

I would like to see card games within' UO.

-

I would like to see, a monster duel, for instance, you can tame from up to every monster within UO, but it would be classified as a Duel Monster, For instance, it's very rare to find, but sometimes you'll find one, say you are at a Zombie spawn, and above it's name would be like, Event Zombie, and be a different "not rare color" but not a normal zombie monsters, and a GM would host this monster event. You can make potions, which benefits your monsters, such as, HP, MP, casting speed etc.
Be different events, 1-1 to death; you lose your mob/1-1 you lose, but your mob doesn't die. Perhaps you can have like a leveling system, to the mobs?

Out on the sea, the boats, have like pirates, 2 teams.
Consisting of,
Captain
2-Cannon users
2 archers
2 healers
maybe a potion maker, for extra life, but only limited supplies?

:Rost

The UO Pokemon idea gave me a chuckle. Tongue