Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Website Errors

On the website in the bow-crafting skills section under the elven bows it says 7 boards or logs when its 7 oak boards or logs. Don't know if that was meant to be like that but its miss leading.

Also on the smithing table are those ar for the armor right ? because that would make invul the best armor on the shard... Either the table is wrong or the armor's are set to low of an ar. or invul is the best :S

(Invulnerable ar is 55 If I remember right)
P.S can we change the name ? Tongue

Fixed the elven bows. Let me know if you see any other errors. The content doesn't always get updated with the patch notes. Tongue
I'm pretty sure that the AR is right on the smithing table, but I'm not sure what the AR is on Invul. That might make treasure hunting and MIB chasing more profitable.

true I love treasure hunting and MiB chasing already Smile all the more reason to keep it up...
Only problem I see is then why would you ever buy armor off a smith other than looks and something like saphire will be $$$$$$$$$$ way to much money might as well just hunt for the armor.

Also being a gm smith takes awhile so if you can just hunt for the armor why would you ever become a smith.

Also Eru There is no invisibility potion on the alchemy page with the % what it takes to make it ect....

Since we use EasyUO to mine crafted armors will never reach the same prices they used to on old IN. Back then 1 sapphire ingot would sell for 5k. Now it will be about 1.5-2k each i imagine. That said i do think invul has too high AR compared to the crafted ones.

We used easy uo on the old in's also... just everyone didn't share there macro's.
Paulie who was a gm smith said invul is like the 5th or 6th best ar which makes me think the armor class is wrong on the website.
Also invul will be harder to get once there are more players everyone will be fighting over the spawns as is it's taken me a week to get a full suit because the drop rate of certain pieces takes for ever. example ive only found 2 iron gorgets in the 2 months ive been hunting, high end treasure maps also have invul.
players like the QQ don't hunt or treasure hunt so they will most likely try to gank for it which will increase smith's sales when people lose there suits of armor, atm suits range from i think 75k - 160k for invul plate

On IN1(the first one which ran sphere .51a) automated macro scripts where totally banned. It was pure UOAssist back then. Of course people may have used it anyway but it was not allowed like it is now with RunUO.

I added invis potion to the alchemy table, let me know if you find anything else that needs to be added or changed.

Carpentry - Leaf Shield is not on the website...
Lumberjack - The colors of the wood are hard to make out on the white background.

I also noticed on the website under skills taxidermy is not there.

Also wondered if we could get the AR of the elven, lunar ect ?
Maybe even go as far as to post Guarding, hardning, fort, invul Ect ?

So we can see all the magical AR... but atleast the player made magical armor.

Carpentry section is missing small boat ect... all the boats are missing from the website

*Fire hue missing from the list of hues for the Armor section