Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changes Needed Now!

[Image: argue091204.jpg]

Sorry, I just had to :lol:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ScareCrow Wrote:Look, straight up... I flame when someone disrespects me, i don't care if it's over a forum or IRL... i don't take that from anyone or anything. Now, as you can see, the reason all of these flames have started were caused by assumptions that Silver and I were "retards" because of the ideas we post on trying to help INX grow. Sorry for trying to help the shard. These kids that have nothing to do with the shard have the right to come in and judge us? Look, I'm done flaming but if you don't like what i say, keep it to yourself, disagree if you want but don't talk smack.

You have Smurtle here, who is flaming more than anyone on the forums and he's pretending to talk to the moderators as if it's me n Silver only...lol. These are the things that make me upset, it's ridiculous, get some balls, stop being a little suck.

They don't have the right to judge you in that way, and if they said "retards" first then they were the ones starting the flame-war. I know that you do not "take shit" without throwing some back at the guy who said it, and that's understandable, but it'll never stop that way. Instead just act mature, ask them how your comments could possibly have been retarded, and they'll be the ones who looks like retards for calling you one without a good reason.

Either way I was not saying "stop the flaming" to somebody in particular, I was just saying it to the whole thread so that we would be able to continue the conversation without a lot of posts saying "you are a nerd irl" or "your mother is sooo fat that..", without any constructive information that would belong in this thread. I'm sure you get what I mean, I know you aren't as stupid as most people at the forum seem to think.

Your intentions to help the shard were real good, and you didn't deserve to get called retards, these people should listen up just as much to the warnings as you should, possibly even a bit more since they started it.

I told Smurtle that the warning goes for him too, so don't worry, I know that he has been flaming as well, no matter how he chooses to speak to me about it.

Ok, lets get back to the subject of the thread now, so, where were we? -.-

Regards,
Hate

ScareCrow Wrote:Look, straight up... I flame when someone disrespects me, i don't care if it's over a forum or IRL... i don't take that from anyone or anything. Now, as you can see, the reason all of these flames have started were caused by assumptions that Silver and I were "retards" because of the ideas we post on trying to help INX grow. Sorry for trying to help the shard. These kids that have nothing to do with the shard have the right to come in and judge us? Look, I'm done flaming but if you don't like what i say, keep it to yourself, disagree if you want but don't talk smack.

You have Smurtle here, who is flaming more than anyone on the forums and he's pretending to talk to the moderators as if it's me n Silver only...lol. These are the things that make me upset, it's ridiculous, get some balls, stop being a little suck.

I agree Smurtle is a retarted F A G who still suck on his mother tits
and doesnt know how to stfu

now thats flamming lol

Pelletier (whipperwirll) Wrote:I agree Smurtle is a retarted F A G who still suck on his mother tits
and doesnt know how to stfu

now thats flamming lol

Thanks for making it so easy for me.

Thread locked.