Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changes Needed Now!

look guys I dont wanna argue with you because I know nothing about you so its pointless.. stop knocking on my ideas and come up with some of your own thats what we really need.. a thread like this can never get 2 to 3 posts in without someone attacking someone else.. its ridiculous and its probably why staff doesnt take these threads serious.. try being mature and just hearing people out and adding some input.. thats what they would want to see

Galen Wrote:7. Banning the helpful members of the shard because you have differences, shows you are seriously lacking good judgement. If you cannot handle criticism from a member whom you started the quarrel with, you need to seek better employment/hobbies. (Yeah Taran, you lost that for sure. Don't tell someone to shut up, and not expect a "**** you" in return. You're a grown man, or should be. Don't tell me you can't handle stress.)

Galen/Galens... aren't you supposed to be banned from forums? Forums were better without you for sure. You are very helpful ingame. Into the forums... well, you are just a flammer.

i agree about the "hire new staff" part. We need some new GMs, and i hope if they think about hiring they look up to old players, im tiring of hearing ppl who doesnt deserve it getting added to the Staff.

Bl00dH0unD Wrote:i got hacked

You know whats so funny though. I told Taran we needed more Moderators for the entire forum. He told me to shut up. I then told him to go **** himself. Now I find it hilarious that the moderators for this site, haven't been doing there jobs for so long. Now its been taken advantage of by a 12 year old. Tsk tsk Taran, I told you, but hey, what do I know. I should just "shut up" cus I don't have a clue what I'm talking about.....

Quote:. Ask certain members to volunteer as staff. Don't give them a shitty counselor account that doesn't do shit. Give them a GM account and teach them from there. That way, they truely can handle situations with full competance.

hahahahahaah

Lederoil Wrote:I'd say change the whole PVP system. About every IN-pvp player have quitted because of this PVP-system. Also new players does not find this PVP-system attractive, therfor they leave.

And who the hell are you?

A lot Of XUO Players Went out Because the Hard skill gain, For The hard Economy, ETC no profit for a lot of things.
For newbs was hard, now less, to get involve in pvp cos they dont have resources or money enough to pay all the scrolls and all the things u need for pvp.

Dont blame the pvp, when if it is a reason of people leaving the server also the Hard Skills, Hard economy ETC makes also a lot of people go out the server.

So Dont start with Shit post like this cos this will make other flame war about skill gain and PVP.

Lederoil, just do a post with things that should be changed for helping newbs to get involved in the server. Probably you think that the server its perfect. and the only problem that there is pvp. Its not my opinion.

Example: BODS for increasing a craft skills -> this makes fun to much people. people enjoy doing Skills quest for getting rewards.

Etc, there are a lot of nice ideas for doing fun the server.

More Quest like Crypts Quest, enable it other time with a different stang. Etc... Make The script of Stealing, also a very fun skill.

For example: they can make a (Not Hard Quest) which u need for start stealing things. Like you have to be a member of thieves guild for start using Stealing. Etc...

There is a lot of things that can be implemented: Pickaxes that increases the mineral rate of some minerals: example Iron pickaxe + 5% of dropping iron faster etc... (This would make happier gm miners that wants iron lol)...

Make Blacksmith could make weapons coloured as Love said till power for example so Vanq weapons can only be founded hunting. So they will get part in the economy. example: using Old copper ingots, you get a mace of ruin coloured with old copper or a green normal colour i dont mind. People will start to argue about RR weapons. MAN! THEY DONT HAVE NAME NOR HAVE TACTICS NOR for loosing 4-5 colours i think u are gonna die for loosing 5 rare colours or 5 normal colours...

ETC...

Like these a lot of things.

I Agree with Scarecrow that We need new monsters, Im quiet bored of killing always the same two monster Guardian and Dark guardian.

Tiesto Wrote:hahahahahaah

What a ****ing dumbass. Im out. Later.

DONT TOUCH OUR PVP , try it omfg, try to get good on it.

SHOW ME ATLEAST ONE PLAYER WHO WAS GOOD PVPER AT OUR SYSTEM AND HE KEEP SAYIN ITS SUX. OMFG U WANT PVP WITH ITEMS? NO, U JUST WANT MAKE ITEMS TO DO ALL WORK FOR U, PVP LIKE ON OSI WHERE U DONT NEED TO HAVE FAST HANDS AND BRAIN, JUST NEED TO ****IN FIND ****IN ARMOR AND WEAPON THATS ALL.

And who is menace...? Ask anybody whos wasnt just rich monster-killer like u , ask some PvPer from Xuo and u will get ur answer.

P.S. No needed to change PvP , u need to proove your words when u opened shard to keep it alive. Proove all words, like unique stuff and others, atleast u need more ACTIVE staff members.

P.S.S. Well, i vote for menace and alik to be new Staff members, if someone who's in charge still care about, cos they got perfect english and experience in staffing.

Galen Wrote:You know whats so funny though. I told Taran we needed more Moderators for the entire forum. He told me to shut up. I then told him to go **** himself. Now I find it hilarious that the moderators for this site, haven't been doing there jobs for so long. Now its been taken advantage of by a 12 year old. Tsk tsk Taran, I told you, but hey, what do I know. I should just "shut up" cus I don't have a clue what I'm talking about.....

I understand Taran. You are always bringing shit to the forums.
And yes, what the hell you know Wink

Oh sorry if my laugh offended you Galen, i didnt mean to. it was just that i found it very funny

Perfect english isnt a must... legible (understandable) english is.

The most important factor is someone who when needed can be mature but also knows how to have some fun.

I'm in the process im moving house at the moment so i dont have the internet at home. But this weekend i should so i will do my best to get on and get some work done. Smile

Minax, if u do that u will be lovely staff member of almost all people who didnt stop yetWink