Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Here is the truth

1 thread too many on the same thing. stfu please.

Hate Wrote:We will make some balancement in order to make people wear armor while ganking again. For example something like making the meditation go up a little bit faster if you are using a armor. There by people will be forced to use armor in order to have the good meditation they need to gank and duel. At this point they use it for 1vs1/2vs2 duels since they need it there, but pretty much only for that. After the balacement however I hightly doubt people will be ganking naked anymore, and that means that u will most likely get to sell armors, because not a lot of people want to gank with iron armor, since its ugly, so they'll buy your mediocre armors to use for ganking, and the good armors for 1v1/2v2 duels in tourneys.

This is just my own lil suggestion tho, but I think it might help. Give me input on it if you want to, but it's at least a suggestion that COULD WORK without messing up the PvP like most other ways you have suggested in order to get armors more "useful" would.

Regards,
Hate

there are 19 differents kind of armor
the "good" armor that peole use are adam and sapphire oceanic and blackrock
i dont think your way is good because what do i do with middle stuff from rose to sandrock. i think maybe there should be a spell energy bolt that will be ar base. if you are nake it will be like around 30 and better armor you have the less it will damage

a lot of people agree witht hat idea but noone is doing anything? please tell me if taran or any of the staff even looking at this

this doesnt effect your pvp in my opinion just force people to wear armor. but there must be a noticeable different between middle and lower armor protection

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Kyo Wrote:there are 19 differents kind of armor
i dont think your way is good because what do i do with middle stuff from rose to sandrock. i think maybe there should be a spell energy bolt that will be ar base. if you are nake it will be like around 30 and better armor you have the less it will damage

a lot of people agree witht hat idea but noone is doing anything? please tell me if taran or any of the staff even looking at this

this doesnt effect your pvp in my opinion just force people to wear armor. but there must be a noticeable different between middle and lower armor protection

I agree with the energybolt/explosion changes, for it to have damage depend on AR. And I know you 'mentioned' it before, along with spell fizzle. Okay, spell fizzle IS a stupid idea, you covered that already so everyone else don't flame about it. But noone said Flamestrike should be armor-based. And if that's the case, do tell me, please, in a civilized manner (if possible), why changing those two spells would change PvP? And I mean real arguement, with facts. Because if everyone wore armor, noone would actually use those spells, and if one did go out ganking naked, he would risk dying from two or three explosions, which would be fair trade for the other guy wearing (and risking to lose ) expensive armor. Sure that would take away part of the fun of naked ganking from the childs, but besides that, nothing would change in tournaments, since everyone wears armor there.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"He's fire and ice and rage
He's like the night, and a storm in the heart of the Sun
He's ancient and forever
Burning in the center of time
He can see the turn of the Universe"

Galens Wrote:The truth.. Everyone wants the truth. Well, the statistics show that more than one third, thats 1/3 or .333333333333 of the shard, does not like what's going on here.

This leads only to one final conclusion.

The shard was released way earlier than it should have been.. To make matters worst, the holidays were right around the corner, giving less and less time or dedication to the shard's needs. I am sure the staff has gathered enough intelligence from the suggestions, opinions, and visible statistics, to know a change either WILL occur, or their shard will die. The connect UO statistics along with the top 200 or 100 etc, place value we hold, shows this extreme need to make that change.

It is no secret, nor a denial that any of us members, including the staff have our own lives, but, to take upon a position that requires nearly full attention, reqiures more time dedicated towards that job than is currently being pursued and/or implemented. The final result over these holidays will become drastically coherent to the staff, as well as, to the members who play here, just what I am talking about.

The final conclusion is, the shard should have never been released until next year. On top of that, all suggestions should have been given, like they are now, a lot earlier in time. There should also have been a closed beta, with around 20-30 pc knowledgable members, to seek out those bugs, and test newer scripts.

Galens.

It can only get worse before it gets better. December is the deciding factor.

first off i do practice what i preach as i said before i either post to start messing with someone because i enjoy it or i make sugestions or comments on whatever i think is important , more than anything tho i enjoy calling out ppl that state the obvious in 30 different threads all about the same thing and act like the've predicted the whole thing months ago

heres your homework though find me the post you made telling the staff not to open the shard
also find a statment in this post that helps anyone all i got from it was

staff messed up early realease no vacation for you blah blah
i dont see your post as a sugestion at all and it seems others agree with me. (majority seems to be important to you) i didnt see your other post as COMPLETELY worthless or id have told you before, really you should be ashamed of yourself making hate tell you about his meditation idea for the hundreth time

gtg time for recess
ohh ans stfu

Galens Wrote:I don't need a loser EX gm to tell me what to do. Sorry that you couldn't cut the team because your mouth is as foul as your ass

Go post your nonsense in everyone else's threads. Or are you just being picky? Tsk Tsk. Ding Dong, the school bus is down the road and you still got your finger up your nose. :'(

Pande you just got Pwned hard style har har

i really dont feel like reseaching a post whore's post but i did recall this topic and found it funny
http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.ph...#post29083

it's funny because i found aghast's post more useful than yours

by the guy who lasted 1 day on staff? yea he fit in much better...

kitehimuro Wrote:I agree with the energybolt/explosion changes, for it to have damage depend on AR. And I know you 'mentioned' it before, along with spell fizzle. Okay, spell fizzle IS a stupid idea, you covered that already so everyone else don't flame about it. But noone said Flamestrike should be armor-based. And if that's the case, do tell me, please, in a civilized manner (if possible), why changing those two spells would change PvP? And I mean real arguement, with facts. Because if everyone wore armor, noone would actually use those spells, and if one did go out ganking naked, he would risk dying from two or three explosions, which would be fair trade for the other guy wearing (and risking to lose ) expensive armor. Sure that would take away part of the fun of naked ganking from the childs, but besides that, nothing would change in tournaments, since everyone wears armor there.

Just what I think. I played a shard where this was implemented, and energy bolt was only used against naked people. I like it Wink
I think this is the best solution for AR utility. In fact, the more AR, the more protection against e-bolt, so every kind of AR would be useful in ganking.

Kyo Wrote:there are 19 differents kind of armor
i dont think your way is good because what do i do with middle stuff from rose to sandrock.

Well people tend to wear armors to "look good", but they do not want to gank with "REAL GOOD" armor, so they will be using a lot of different "middle class armor" like sand rock, rose, old copper, etc etc, while ganking. At least that is what I think, because it will give them the meditation gain that they want, but it won't matter "that much" even if they lost it.

Kyo Wrote:i think maybe there should be a spell energy bolt that will be ar base. if you are nake it will be like around 30 and better armor you have the less it will damage

Well when they discussed with me about changing it so that armor reduced the damage of spells they did explain it in a way so that it sounded very much as if they ment on ALL spells, flamestrike included, and THAT would mess up the PvP.

Unless we have changed it since the latest version of XUO energy bolt should ALREADY be stronger against naked people than against armor, if not then we WILL change that, because that is something that should be fixed. Hopefully that change will help to satisfy you a little bit, and it won't mess up the pvp, so that's all good. Like I said, I already think that it is like that, try it out and check for yourself :]

Misumsali Wrote:I agree with the energybolt/explosion changes, for it to have damage depend on AR. And I know you 'mentioned' it before, along with spell fizzle. Okay, spell fizzle IS a stupid idea, you covered that already so everyone else don't flame about it. But noone said Flamestrike should be armor-based. And if that's the case, do tell me, please, in a civilized manner (if possible), why changing those two spells would change PvP? And I mean real arguement, with facts. Because if everyone wore armor, noone would actually use those spells, and if one did go out ganking naked, he would risk dying from two or three explosions, which would be fair trade for the other guy wearing (and risking to lose ) expensive armor. Sure that would take away part of the fun of naked ganking from the childs, but besides that, nothing would change in tournaments, since everyone wears armor there.
I think that my reply to the quote about pretty much answered your questions as well, and probably satisfied you as well :] I do not know about the explosion being stronger against naked, but that would be easy to implement without messing up the PvP as well, unless we make it "tooo strong". I already think the energy bolt is implemented to be stronger against naked people, but if not then that is something that we will be changing, because that is how it is suppose to be, and it won't mess up our PvP. Plus it may help you against naked gankers as well =]

Is that answer satisfying for you guys? Because it would help you against naked people, and it won't mess up our PvP, so to me that sounds like a good thing to add, if it is not already added.

Regards,
Hate

"Originally Posted by Misumsali"

Ummm WHAT?! :eek: :lol:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"He's fire and ice and rage
He's like the night, and a storm in the heart of the Sun
He's ancient and forever
Burning in the center of time
He can see the turn of the Universe"

kitehimuro Wrote:"Originally Posted by Misumsali"

Ummm WHAT?! :eek: :lol:

Hahaha, sorry, I just temporary made an "manual quote", and forgot to correct it with your real nickname ;p Well it's an quote of your post anyways, sry about that Big Grin

I remember Maka saying he would make the damage from EV and Explo based on AR. It never got implemented though.
I have made them based on AR on my local server, and if the staff thinks my algo is good then I will apply my change to INX.