Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1v1 tournement regular hosted by tiesto

Hey guys ... Gang bang... What you say is real for normal person. But your talking abouth a young hiperactive... Its not really his fault.

let him a chance to be a better person dont be all on his back. hopefully he will stop trash talk when he will see that he's the only one to be so stupide.

well.. i know him IRL... and hes a normal kid, he just trash talks you all because he can kill you without trying.. so flame him if you want, its all laughs to him cuz when he sees yopu, hes most likely taking all of your stuff away..

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

smoke Wrote:funny how i ask a question and it turns into a post about everyone flameing me if you want me to flame ill put it this way, you all suck and you cannot beat me there are 3-4 pvpers that can kill me in the server silverwolf/scarecrow/kute

everyone else shut your mouth if you wanna duel me ill duel for 100k +

back to the question will i be put on the ladder with mito? (but i spoke with mito saying it wont be fixed until server is live) so i guess i got my awsner
roflmao u so mean. but who really cares if U OWN IN ULTIMA ONLINE
:lol::lol::lol:

dvlsmnd Wrote:roflmao u so mean. but who really cares if U OWN IN ULTIMA ONLINE
:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, he can make a living out of being good at UO xD

its really funny because all the "spics" (no offence ivan and mito Big Grin) spend more time on this game then anyone, my first example "kiski" this kid like dropped out of school to play uo so he is really not going anywhere in life and when i explain that too him all he can say is "fat" which is funny because i can get him jailed for harrasment the next time he dose it and then what will he do irl? its really quite funny, see me ive only been playing uo for 2 years so i dont know how you say its my life im a normal person with a future to me all the spanish people like sombrax and everyone saying i own in ultima online (for example some iners) are not going anywhere in life lol.. they can't even speak english properly so how will they comunicate in the real life? the reason i said some in players is because they're hipocrites first off they like THE HARD SKILL GAIN so they dont even play for like a year they watch there pc macroing and they say i have no life? i find this really quite funny. this is my point exactly i do not NEED this game, i play it on my spare time and since im only a KID thats 15 years old i have a lot of spare time on my hands.

anyways my point is i only play this game on my spare time and i might play abit too much but i admire the game im not saying im the best i own u all blah blah blah i give respect but i need to be respected to give respect. i talk shit because they call me noob but yet they will not duel me? also some of you guys that are posting here are hating on me when you play more then me..

-Smoke/depth/Nero

smoke Wrote:its really funny because all the "spics" (no offence ivan and mito Big Grin) spend more time on this game then anyone, my first example "kiski" this kid like dropped out of school to play uo so he is really not going anywhere in life and when i explain that too him all he can say is "fat" which is funny because i can get him jailed for harrasment the next time he dose it and then what will he do irl? its really quite funny, see me ive only been playing uo for 2 years so i dont know how you say its my life im a normal person with a future to me all the spanish people like sombrax and everyone saying i own in ultima online (for example some iners) are not going anywhere in life lol.. they can't even speak english properly so how will they comunicate in the real life? the reason i said some in players is because they're hipocrites first off they like THE HARD SKILL GAIN so they dont even play for like a year they watch there pc macroing and they say i have no life? i find this really quite funny. this is my point exactly i do not NEED this game, i play it on my spare time and since im only a KID thats 15 years old i have a lot of spare time on my hands.

anyways my point is i only play this game on my spare time and i might play abit too much but i admire the game im not saying im the best i own u all blah blah blah i give respect but i need to be respected to give respect. i talk shit because they call me noob but yet they will not duel me? also some of you guys that are posting here are hating on me when you play more then me..

-Smoke/depth/Nero

Blunt to the point. So what if Nero is 15? We've all been through that and i can assure you all that this kid is clearly more mature than anyone of his age. I say this because i talk to him about everything and despite that i dont know him in real life i know how the kid behaves out of the game and i take him seriously as an adult because thats the kind of people he hangs out with in real life. Gosh..just take a lil trip in time and picture yourselves when you were 15, cause i can tell you i was a ****ing pain in the ass, in and out of the internet..like most of the people at that age..

Now back to the topic, i understand making enemies in the game is one of the goals to enjoy the game, and sure that talking crap helps out pretty much too , but using the " age card " on him doesnt work at all cause at the end of the day he's the one laughing after he took all your stuff while you people know deep inside that a kid owned your ass . Now, most of you dont care about getting beaten by a kid ingame but i certainly know that some people do, yet they have the balls to go in the forums and bash the kid whenever they have a chance. Thats pretty low, i suggest most of the people who have the guts to talk crap about " the kid's age " go get some fighting skills and proove ingame they have the right to open their mouth.Until that happens , just stay quiet if ya dont wanna make a fool of yourselves.PERIOD

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

Dramatic Wrote:Blunt to the point. So what if Nero is 15? We've all been through that and i can assure you all that this kid is clearly more mature than anyone of his age. I say this because i talk to him about everything and despite that i dont know him in real life i know how the kid behaves out of the game and i take him seriously as an adult because thats the kind of people he hangs out with in real life. Gosh..just take a lil trip in time and picture yourselves when you were 15, cause i can tell you i was a ****ing pain in the ass, in and out of the internet..like most of the people at that age..

Now back to the topic, i understand making enemies in the game is one of the goals to enjoy the game, and sure that talking crap helps out pretty much too , but using the " age card " on him doesnt work at all cause at the end of the day he's the one laughing after he took all your stuff while you people know deep inside that a kid owned your ass . Now, most of you dont care about getting beaten by a kid ingame but i certainly know that some people do, yet they have the balls to go in the forums and bash the kid whenever they have a chance. Thats pretty low, i suggest most of the people who have the guts to talk crap about " the kid's age " go get some fighting skills and proove ingame they have the right to open their mouth.Until that happens , just stay quiet if ya dont wanna make a fool of yourselves.PERIOD

I love you Cela Big Grin. not only was that a good post but **** your english is good you spic Big Grin.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

ScareCrow Wrote:I love you Cela Big Grin. not only was that a good post but **** your english is good you spic Big Grin.

lol yeah Big Grin

smoke Wrote:i talk shit because they call me noob but yet they will not duel me?

-Smoke/depth/Nero

I already did, and you already died.

lol We all know UO is a mecca for nerds who are dipshit pansies in real life to act like complete douches and "rock people" because that's entirely the opposite in their lives.

So, let the little kid have his fun.

what are you talking about? and why are you calling me a kid back to sqaure one.. its really funny that people get mad and settle the end of the conversation with me being a kid well oh well im a kid, and i cant change that but the fact that you argue with this "kid" (me since your really stupid and you might not understand) proves im more mature then you because i know when to stop KIDDO.

But smoke, ur not so good... why do you say you are so good ;(
and scarecrow is not so good either, so strange.. u guyz are strange ;(

Bye.

[Image: sigpic786_3.gif]