Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1v1 tournement regular hosted by tiesto

hey i was just wondering since i won will i be on the pvp ladder? ^^

the main page says the pvp ladder only goes up when server goes live...

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

ScareCrow Wrote:the main page says the pvp ladder only goes up when server goes live...

yeah and im asking since were all macroing and we get to keep our skills and items this is basically live..

smoke Wrote:since i won

yes yes you are the best..

[Image: YouWinThePrize.jpg]

Lolololollololollll!!!!!!

Allways look from a good side, don't complain!
-Brad Redor-

Lol

Didn't even know the 1 v 1 was actually held. How long did you guys have to wait? I got tired of waiting somewhere around 20 minutes after it was supposed to start.

[Image: mariozl3.png]

Congratulations, this will be the most excitating experience you will ever have.

funny how i ask a question and it turns into a post about everyone flameing me if you want me to flame ill put it this way, you all suck and you cannot beat me there are 3-4 pvpers that can kill me in the server silverwolf/scarecrow/kute

everyone else shut your mouth if you wanna duel me ill duel for 100k +

back to the question will i be put on the ladder with mito? (but i spoke with mito saying it wont be fixed until server is live) so i guess i got my awsner

I'm not telling you that you are bad at PvP, i'm just saying that that's the best thing that you will ever achieve in your miserable life.

So sad, but Sombrax is quite right...Inferiority complex irl? Self-affirmation by "Ownin all, except for 3-4 people on shard" - isnt good...

You guys don't even know him in real life..

Pathetic..

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

Yes, you're right, i dont know him irl, but i think u dont even know him in uo. He just always trying to insult anyone who dont know how to fight...Victory in duel is a reason to humiliate the opponents...? Respecting only people whos can beat him or the favourable persons.
I have seen alot of people irl, and a person whos got a "normally" life will not do that, any psychologist gonna tell u what makes people be so agressive in game... So, its my opinion, there are enought arguments for me.